-Scarlett Johansson- I love you. Part two

Words count: 775

It has been 2 years since you got dragged all the way to California against your will, you had tried everything to get back to New York to be with your mom, and to keep filming. That was all you wanted, to film and be with your mother. You had asked your father a trillion times if you could go visit her in summer break or celebrate Christmas, he had denied every request.

This year, though it was different, you had made friends with a girl who was in the same position as you, she just needed to get out of the state as did you. So the two of you had planned to meet up at 3 and run away. It was currently 1:43 and your dad was at work. He would be home at 4 so you had just enough time to pack and meet up at the park near your school.

You decided to call her just to go over the plan.

"Hey Y/N what's up?" she asked over the phone

"Hey, um I was wondering if we are still up for later?" you asked right back being a little worried that she had forgotten.

"Oh yeah, about that" She said shakily

"No Sarah what, what happened"

"Well me and Alex were going to meet up later and hang out, Y/N he finally wants to hang out with me, god I may even get laid. Isn't that great? " She squealed

You were shocked at her response "No, it's not great, you are choosing to get laid after we both finally got the nerves to run off. You are the worst friend ever, you know that right gosh Alex doesn't wanna be around you, he only wants to fuck you. So SCREW YOU, YOU SELFISH BITCH" You screamed at her then hung up without giving her the chance to explain herself.

No matter what though you would still run away you didn't care if she was there or not. When you had packed all the stuff that meant the most to you, you walked down the stairs, outside and started walking towards the station.

After about 30 minutes of walking you got there and didn't know where to go, so you decided to ask a lady for help. The lady told you to go to platform 12 and you were lucky cause the train was about to leave. When you got on you found your seat and started listening to music.

After changing trains 2 times and sitting down for 3 hours, you finally got to NY. You knew where to go so you went straight to the bus stop and got off at the right stop. You knew exactly where to go, and exactly where your mother was. She was at work.

When you got to set they of course wouldn't let you in because you didn't have a security card, well you did but it was at the bottom of your bag. You got out the card, showed it to the security guard and he let you in. You started walking in searching for Scarlett, when you ran into Lizzie.

"OMG Y/N, how, why. Does Scarlett know you are here, Does your father" She said both surprised and happy. "Uh, no neither of them know" you responded and she grabbed your hand, then motioned for you to walk with her. After walking for a little while you saw your mother.

She pushed you behind her. "HEY SCARLETT" she yelled and gained most people's attention, Scarlett turned around and walked towards the both of you still not having seen you. "Lizzie what is it?" she asked, and you walked out from behind Lizzie and your mother stopped walking. She just stared at you with tears forming in her eyes.

She then started running towards you and when she got to you she got you into the biggest hug, she started trying to form words, but her sobs interrupted her and soon you were crying as well "I missed you so much sweetheart i'm so so sorry" She began speaking begging for forgiveness.

"Mom, it's okay, I'm out of there and I'm staying right, here I'm not leaving ever again, I promise" you started she just looked at you and kissed you on the top of your head. "Does your father even know you are here?" she asked and looked down at you. "Heh no but he doesn't need to know as long as I'm with you I'm happy" you finished, but then started again saying one last thing. "I love you mom" she choked on her words, but responded "I love you too love" 

This is kinda short, I'm sorry, but I ran out of ideas. Thanks for reading love yall -Becca<3