-Scarlett- No need to be a bitch

You were on your way to set because you had to film another movie and you were gonna be late, everyone hates when someone is late, especially your mom Scarlett, but it was only about 10 minutes so you should be fine. When you got to set you had to walk an additional five to seven minutes. 

You had a whole plan in your head for how this would go and you have gone over all the things that could go wrong, which was literally everything. When you FINALLY made it to the spot they were filming you could see they were in the middle of a scene so you just stayed quiet and sat down on a chair.

After about 20 minutes of filming the same scene you stood up and looked over and saw your mother walking towards you and you gulped preparing yourself for even worse than you had earlier, "Look who finally showed up, " she started off with, really she couldn't find anything better "yeah sorry I had homework you would kill me for not finishing and I would very much like to live" you defended yourself.

"That might be but you still need to show up on time, it's unprofessional and think if you were the lead actress and main character what would you do then?" she both stated ad asked and you just shrugged your shoulders "You gonna answer me or just stand here?" she asked ones more "Jeez mother I'm sorry for being late, no need to be a bitch about it" you said not thinking and moments later you realized what you had just said.

Your mother just looked at you in shook she was probably just as surprised about your words as you were, "What did you just call me?" "I'm sorry mom, I'm so sorry it just slipped out and idk how or why please don't be mad" you began apologizing in panic and she just looked at you then smiled "what? Why are you smiling I thought you would be mad not, happy?" 

"Sweetheart, it's okay, it happens to everyone. I still don't support being called a bitch accident or not you are grounded and no phone for a week, now get on that stage and begin filming, right before running off you hugged her then got over to film. 

Sorry the ending is kinda rushed, but I'm so tired, run so I will be going to sleep. Goodnight, love yall -Becca<3