- Widow - Buzzfeed interview pt 2. Scar X Daughter

"Mom, I'm home," I call out, "hey honey, I'm in the living room" she yells back, okay, great. I push off my shoes and walk upstairs with my bag and the crate in my hand, I get to my room and close the door behind me. "Right little girl, let's go get you some stuff before we introduce you to the big bad wolf," I laugh to my new kitten, not noticing my other cat laying behind me, who gives me a miaw, "sorry love, you're amazing," I say and stroke her head a few times, "right, let's go," I pick the crate back up and walk down to my moms car, I put the crate on the floor in front of my seat and walk back inside.

I walk to the living room and she is sitting on the couch with Lizzie reading a book, "mom, can you drive me to the pet store?" I ask her gaining a look from Lizzie who looks back at my mom, "yeah, sure," she puts her book down and goes out to get her shoes on, "Mama, you wanna come?" I ask her not noticing what I just called her, "yeah- sure sweetheart," she responds and she and my mom share a look, "awesome, I'll be in the car,"

——

"Okay, Y/n, think we got it all?" Mom asks me as we walk back to the car, "yup, I think we got everything," I say and hurry inside to my new car, both my parents following behind me.

"So, Y/n what have you named this sweet little thing?" Mama asks me, "well, uhhhh, I was thinking something along the way of Widow," I say and keep my eyes on my dinner plate. When none of them answer me I look over at mom who gives me her "Natasha" smirk, "what?" I say to her, "I thought it would be cute, considering she isn't just my cat," I follow up with, "I think it's adorable," Mama says gaining a look from mom.

"But if you don't like it we can change it I guess," I shrug my shoulders, "no, no I love it honey, thank you," she smiles, I continue eating my food and glance over at the little kitten trying to play with my older cat.

——

"goodnight mom," I say to my mom as she closes my bedroom door, "goodnight honey," she says back and I close my eyes to go to sleep.

Scarlett pov

I walk out of my daughters bedroom and head towards me and my wife's . I walk over to my side of the bed and lay down underneath the covers, "goodnight honey, I love you," Lizzie whispers in my ear and turns off the light, "love you too," I whisper back and turn my back to her, she glides her arm underneath mine and wraps it around my waist holding me tight.

I close my eyes, and right before I feel my body fully relax there is a little movement in the bed right beside me, and I open my eyes back up, I can't see anything so I brush it off until I feel a little ball of fur resting on my right arm where my head is laying. "Widow," I whisper to the small cat, not expecting her to lay in here but rather with my daughter.

I didn't even think of it before but the cats fur color and the name suddenly makes sense, "black widow," I whisper before dozing off.