My mother? - Natasha X Daughter

Idk what this is, live with it.

Ages:

Natasha age 43
Y/n age 26
Wanda age 30
———

Y/n pov

I walk into the compound after my mission and my mom is nowhere to be seen. Normally she would greet me the moment I walked off the quinjet, but not this time, which is weird.

"Hey Stark, you seen Wanda? Or my mom?" I ask the man who's in the kitchen making coffee.

"I think your mom is in her room, Wanda no," He says and look down the garbage disposal.

I thank him and run up the stairs as he begins complaining about coffee ground in the garbage disposal.

I go to Wandas room and she isn't there, I then check my room and she is not in there either. I get my phone and dial her number, voicemail. I bite my inner cheek and sigh before opening the tracking app on my phone to figure out where she is. Still in the compound, weird.

I try calling my mom and she's not picking up either. Weird, tracking app, compound. I'll check her room then.

I walk up another flight of stairs and get to the floor she lives on. I stop in front of her door and knock, "Mom?" I call out but doesn't get a response.

"Mom you in there?" She could be in the shower, and might not be able to hear me. I think about it for a second and open her door.

The sight that meets me is Wanda sleeping in my mothers t-shirt, on my mother bed, in my mothers room, and my mother walking out of the bathroom putting on a pair of earring, wearing nothing other than some of Wandas clothes.

I look at my mom and open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, I lick my lip and blink twice just to be sure that I'm actually seeing what I'm seeing.

"Y/n," is the only thing coming out of my moms mouth when Wanda stirs and wakes up. Horrified by the fact that I am looking at her.

My eyes are darting between them. "What, the actual, fuck?" Is the only words leaving my mouth when I turn around and walk out the door again.

"Y/n, come on!" Wanda yells after me as I'm walking down the stairs to get back to my own room, my mom following close behind her. "Y/n please!"

I rush into my room and both of them are right behind me. "Y/n, it's not that big of a deal," Wanda says and gives me a calm look.

"Not that? Not that big of a deal? Are you kidding me?" I yell at her. "My best friend, is sleeping with my mother, and you're telling me it isn't that big of a deal?" I am only focusing on Wanda right now, I can be mad at my mom later.

"Y/n, I'm sorry," She takes a step closer to me which forces me to stand with my back against my bed.

"Out of all the god damn people in this fucked it country, out of the millions of women, you chose her? For fuck sakes Wanda!" I put my hands on my head and laugh at the situation.

"You're supposed to be my best friend, and you pull this shit? While I'm not even here, how long has this been going on?" I ask the both of them this time.

"What?" My mother asks confused.

"How long have you been sleeping together? How long have my best friend been having sex with my mother? How long have I been supposed to refer to her as my step mother and not my best friend?" I yell.

They stand in silence and look at me, dumbfounded.

"Answer the fucking question, how long? How fucking long Wanda?"

"I don't know, a year," She's dragging out the answer in hopes of making it better.

"A year? A fucking year, you guys are unbelievable," I push through them and they follow me all the way down to the lounge room where everyone else is.

"Woah Y/n, what's wrong?" Thor asks me as I look like I'm probably going to kill someone.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that my best friend is sleeping with my mom!" I say trying to sound sarcastic but not really.

Tony starts laughing at my answer and almost choked on his coffee when Pepper slaps him in the shoulder. Steve, Sam, Bucky and Bruce all share the same face expression, Maria and Yelena are in shock but laughing, and Clint walks over to my mom and places a hand on her shoulder, "I am not gonna help you out with this one partner," he says and walks up the stairs.

"If you're gonna continue screaming at each other, would you mind doing it outside?" Steve adds and all three of us turn our heads to look at him.

"Nope, im not doing this, im going back to Budapest," I throw my hands in the air and make eye contact with my aunt, "Lena, can I get the keys to your bike?" She doesn't answer me before throwing them to my and I am walking out to the garage, Wanda and my mom still close behind me.

"Y/n please, please don't leave we can talk about this," My mom pleads as I put the bag with clothes in the compartment on the motorbike.

I turn on the bike and get on, "I hope you're happy with each other. And next time, for fuck sakes just talk to me, instead of fucking around with my mother," I say before driving off to the airport.

Lol, hello, this is weird, and idk what it is, but hey, drama. And goodnight.