- Airplane bathroom - Scarlett X Y/N

Faint, slightly irritating rumbling sounds rang in my ears, slowly pulling me out of my otherwise heavy sleep and forced my sore eyes to blink a few times, before finally being able to open them fully. At first, everything seemed blurry and the noises surrounding me came of as rather unfamiliar.
Slowly - waking up fully as time passed - I found myself sitting next to Scarlett.

Once again the tiny, dim noises sounded and reminded me we were still flying. Gazing up at the white screen, my eyes caught the little plane on the yellow line, showing me we were only half way there. Toronto was at least another seven hours away. Sadly. It made me sight rather heavily, rubbing my aching temples in attempt to ease my growing headache.
I was tired, exhausted, missing home. I'd only gone with her to Japan because she asked me to come - otherwise - I would have preferred staying at home but Scar always talked about how lonely she felt while traveling across the world and I didn't want that to happen again. I didn't want her to feel left alone.
Being completely honest, I didn't like joining her around the world very much. I hated seeing how hard she was to herself and how much pressure she always took on her shoulders.

I always feared she'd wear herself out in too young of an age, but I'd put my trust in Geoff especially and the rest of the crew to take good care of her; that they knew when to stop, that they knew how far they could push Scar and when enough was enough as well. I worried about that at lot, I worried about her a lot.

Gazing over at Scar sleeping heavily with her arms crossed on her lap, I couldn't help but giggle a little by the sight that met me. Her head was rested back in her seat and tilting to the side, her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth was gaping wide open, allowing little but rather adorable snores to find their way out of her rosy lips.
Her cheeks were flushed – as they usually were when she was sleeping – and her body was burning up.
Scar's chest moved while she breathed heavily in and out, her headset's volume just loud enough for me to hear the faint tones of Taylor Swift's breath-taking voice.

Carefully, I let my fingertip brush against her rosy lips, feeling the heat in them as well. I'd always wondered why Scar got so warm when sleeping because I was the complete opposite. I always tended to feel very cold at night.
Another reason we were a perfect match; she kept me warn, I cooled her down.
Her head tilted slightly to the left as the airplane bumped a few times and her eyelashes flickered a bit, before a slightly louder snore escaped, but it didn't pull her out of her peaceful sleep.
The more I looked at Scar sleeping, the more I felt my love towards her deep inside my chest. I still couldn't quite gasp just how much I loved her, it was still very overwhelming to me. That I was able to have this kind of love - as big as it was - for this kid with her arms wrapped tightly around me.
I loved the little scar on her face, her lazy eye, that little red mark on her bottom lip from chewing on it too much, the little wrinkle between her eyebrows when she worried too much, the little red spot on her chin. I loved all these little things, she never even knew he had. But, she wasn't mine.

I stood up from my seat and her eyes flickered open "Where are you going?" She looked at me "just going to stretch my legs a little" I smiled she stood up too I looked at her confused, "where are you going?" She giggled "bathroom" she walked out into the aisle, I smirked "well, so am I" "no, you are not" I raised my hands and let her walk, I rushed after her. As she was closing the door I pushed it open and walked in then closed and locked it behind me, "What are you doing?" She asked me confused.

"Look, Y/N I am not going to have sex with you, especially not in an airplane bathroom" she whispered "Why not? Is it because of me or because of you and you're personal problems?" She looked humbled by that response, 'I-' she said you didn't let her finish her sentence as you pressed your lips on hers. She pulled away and looked at you confused, "I can not do this, and no it has nothing to do with me" "It's about Hunter, isn't it?" She didn't respond, so you knew it was.

"Scar, you have to get over that already" she shook her head in disagreement, she locked eyes with you. "This. Never. Happened" you smirked. She pressed her lips onto yours this time and you lifted her onto the small bathroom counter, "take off your shirt" you said between kisses, she did as you said and now only had on a black lace bra. Her younger entered your mouth and a moan escaped your mouth, but that didn't stop you. You placed your hand on the back of her head so she wouldn't hit it on the small cabinet behind her, and the other you placed her her side.

She put her hand on your side and the other on your front slowly moving it down towards your pant, without looking she zipped down your pants and put her hand down to your lace panties making her moan. Trying to gain back the upper hand you moved your hand from her side towards her bra, without moving the bra you put your hand on her breast making her moan more than before. As Scarlett caught onto what you wanted to gain she pushed her hand all the way down into your pan tie and with no warning she put to fingers inside you, making you squirm a little but you quickly got used to it.

As her fingers curled inside you you started moaning more meaning you had to stay quiet so the sleeping people right outside the door wouldn't wake up. She kept going and you removed your lips from hers to catch a breath, that didn't stop her though, you put you're lips on her neck which she tilted a little to the other side. As she kept going on inside you, you kept sucking on her neck to give her a hickey which she wouldn't be able to remove just to show Hunter what had happened on that plane ride.

You put your mouth to her ear "Scar, I'm gonna cum so please" you whispered and squirmed only making her go faster, "well, that's just too bad" she whispered back with a smirk. Damn it. You were close now, so close, she could see that and kept going, harder and faster, as you hit climax your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you let out a big breath. You put your head on her shoulder as she took her fingers out of you, you looked up at her and saw her lick them.

You sat down on the toilet lid and breathed heavily as she cleaned her hands and then helped you get you clothes on the right way again, you helped her with her shirt. You kept glancing at the mark you had left on her neck, you stood up and she opened the door then walked out, you walked out right after. Most people where still sleeping. You got back to your seats and she took yours by sitting with her back on the side with the window and her feet on the seat next to hers, without her knowing you sat down between her legs and rested your head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

After sitting in the plane for the last 3 hours you woke up again and people were gathering their stuff, you shook Scar awake and she put on her shoes and buckled in you did the exact same thing. When the plane landed it was raining, you got out with Scarlett walking right behind you. You were heading for the exit of the airport as you didn't have any luggage with you.

You got down the stairs and saw someone familiar, Hunter, he looked happy and waved, not at you ofc he waved at Scarlett who was still behind you, when you got to the bottom of the stairs she walked over and hugged him, you didn't, you walked past them both and locked eyes with Hunter, he looks angry, you didn't care, you just smirked at him and walked out towards your car, and the, drove home.

Hunter had noticed the hickey and the smirk and then connected the dots, because around 2 hours later you got a message.

Scar<3: What the fuck Y/N

You: What did I do?

Scar<3: EXACTLY what did you do? Why tf is Hunter mad at me?

You: How would I know, it's not like I'm telepathic or some shit🤭

Scar<3: Cut it our with the jokes, what did you do to me on that plane

You: From what I recall it was all consensual, so technically I didn't do anything "to you"

Scar<3: 😐

You: Whatever, just go look in the mirror😉

Scar<3: WTF Y/N!!!!

You: See you next time<3

Scar<3: fuck you

You: You did already do that, be original

Sorry if this shit sucked lol, I'm not that good at writing smut. But whatever I did my best. Now goodnight <3