- Wedding - Scar X Daughter

Y/n POV

"She is going to leave, isn't she? it won't surprise me if she does, to be honest," She is panicking, "mom, calm down, and take a breath, Lizzie loves you, and she is not going to leave, she said so herself" I reassure her, it's their wedding day, so of course, she is panicking, who wouldn't, "now, I am going to go in and check on her, I will send Evans and Hunter in here, don't do anything stupid" I say and walk towards the door when she grabs my wrist, "I love you, okay?" She asks, "I know mom, you look great by the way" I hug her and hurry out the door.

"Evans, Hunter she is all yours, don't let her do anything stupid or reckless or something I wouldn't do. Got it?" I tell them and Hunter gives me two thumbs up and walks through the door. Great, I walk through the building and look for Lizzie's room, she is with Mary-Kate and Ashley right now getting ready, she is wearing a beautiful dress and mom is in a suit, both white.

I am in a royal blue floral summer dress that goes right below the knees, and in a pair of dark blue converse, it was between those or heels.

I open the doors and walk into the room, to witness Lizzie sitting with mascara running down her cheeks and the twins trying to calm her down, "Hey guys, how is it going in here?" I ask when both of them look over at me, crap, "guys, can I have Liz alone for a moment, please? " I ask and they get up and walk out the room, I need to calm her down in any way possible so I'm going to do something I've never done before. I sit down behind her and she turns around to look at me, I take a makeup wipe and wipe the mascara off her face.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I ask her and her eyes widen at what I just called her, "what did you just say?" she is confused, "what's wrong?" I say, I know what she means but still, "No, before that, what did you call me" "mom?" I say and smile, she returns it and hugs me, I giggle and hug her back, "Now tell me what's wrong?" I say trying to get an answer out of her, "it doesn't matter anymore" she wipes the last tear off her cheek, "Yeah, it kinda does, no one should be crying on their wedding day" I say putting pressure on the last part of the sentence.

"Okay, but you can't tell your mom, she didn't even want you to know we were doing this," she says and takes a deep breath, "Ashley, and Mary-Kate doesn't even know and I'm going to tell your mom after the wedding," "you didn't cheat on her right?" I say in pure worry, "Y/N, no, I'm pregnant, we have been trying IVF for a little over 3 months now, and we, well I didn't want to tell you before we were positive it worked" omg.

I squeal and hug her, "Omg, yay, wait mom doesn't know," I say, I am terrible at lying, especially to my moms, "No, and it needs to stay that way, Bettany and you are the only ones who know right now" I nod and stand up, and I start to pace, "wait, what are you going to do about drinking tonight?" she got silent for a second, "Yeah, haven't thought that through, but I will take it as it comes" okay, good.

3 hours later

I have never really been a public speaker, and the first time I had to do it was when I won this one award the Emmys where I had to speak in front of thousands of people, so a wedding with around 100 people shouldn't really be a problem, well the problem is that my moms are here, and I most definitely is going to cry. The first person who held a speech was grandpa, the next was mom and then mama, Hunter held a speech as well, and my plan is that I'm going last.

As Chris E walked away from the mic I got myself together, I got up from my chair and walked over to it, I grabbed it and the paper I had prepared I put in my pocket. Everyone turned their attention towards me and I locked eyes with mom.

"So, for the ones of you who don't know, my name is Y/N and the 2 beautiful women sitting over there are my mothers. To start off, I would like to say congratulations to the both of you, it's been amazing to watch you both grow closer together over the years, and even before you got together you had that type of spark we all want at one point in our lives. As some know, my mom and my dad got divorced around 9 years ago, and a lot of people, mostly my friends have said that having divorced parents are hard, not for me, because I got the most amazing person in my life, Lizzie, you helped my mother grow, and I am so grateful to be able to call you my mom. I love you guys so much, and congratulations" both of them are crying, and I walk over to hug them, and people are clapping and some are crying. It's perfect.

"Alright, let's get the brides together for a final picture under the stars" the photographer says and they start posing, and the camera is clicking taking photos, "Y/N, get over here" Liz says and puts her hand out for me to walk over between them, which I do of course, they wrap they arms around me and we take pictures and laugh. The photographer says we are done with the photos he walks on to take more photos and I grab onto Lizzie's hand.

"Come with me," Liz says and we walk towards the little pond thingy a little away from the rest of the reception, we stop walking and Liz positions mom in front of her, "Scar, I have to tell you something, and Y/N already knows, and please don't freak out," oh god, she's gonna tell her. Her eyes start to water and my mom looks scared and a bit confused, "I'm pregnant" she just blurts out and my moms confused look turns into tears and a giant smile, "really?" She asks choking on her words, "yeah" Liz smiles, "omg I;" Mom says and pulls us both in and kisses Liz.

"Yup, this day is definitely perfect"