Colin - Scarlett X Daughter

Scarlett POV

"Look who finally decided to join us," I laugh at Y/n as she walks down the stairs. She went out with some friends yesterday and didn't come home till 2. "You want lunch?" I ask her.

She groans in response to my question and sit down at the kitchen counter lying her face on the cold marble. I hand her a cup of water and glide my hand down her back.

"This honey, is why we don't drink," I tell her and walk into the living room to grab my coffee.

"I hate you," she mumbles and takes a sip.

"This is why I didn't drink when I was your age," I tell her and she lifts her head from the counter.

"Well, you can't drink when you're pregnant so that makes sense," She sasses and I can hear Colin laugh from the living room.

"She got you there honey, and she got you good," he continues laughing and gives Y/n a high-five.

"You two are always ganging up on me," I pout and look at them.

"Okay you did that to yourself," I look at her and she immediately brings laughing. "Sorry not sorry Mom, but in all honesty. Would you rather I drink, or have a kid?"

"Okay fair enough."

Her phone rings and before answering it she looks at me, "one sec, I have to answer this," She walks out to the patio and closes the door behind her.

Y/n POV

"Hey dad, what's up?" I look through the kitchen window behind me and mom and Colin are just making conversation.

"Hello Honey. I was thinking, maybe you would want to come up here this weekend? And go to the fair like we used to," I can hear his smile through the phone.

"Uh dad I;"

"Honey are you, oh sorry," Colin comes out and closes the door behind him.

I put my phone on speaker so he can hear what my dad is saying too. "Dad I don't think me coming out this weekend is a good idea, sorry," Colin puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Come on sweet pea, it's been so long, too long, and I know your friends misses you," He practically pleads.

"I'm sorry dad, it's just not a good time. And I have to go, I'm sorry," I say and hang up the phone before handing it to Colin.

"What's that for?"

"So I don't call him back and apologize for being an ass." I laugh sarcastically. "And mom would never allow me to go so,"

"We'll do you want to go?"

"Not really. I just feel bad you know, it feels like he's trying so it just, makes me feel bad," I shrug.

"Don't feel bad honey, sure he might be doing his best, but if you aren't feeling like going, then you shouldn't go. No need to put yourself through a weekend of hell if you already now knows it's going to be hell," he smiles at me and kisses the top of my head.

"Thank you,"

"Anytime,"

This is short. Idgaf. It's fluff and it's happy.

Anyways, go follow my personal tiktok. @bbydolz
Thank you in advance!