Paintball - Natasha X Reader

The request will be tagged in the comments.

"I have an idea!" Tony says as he enters the dining room. With a blonde resting on his arm that none of us had seen before. A collective of sighs and groans comes from the people gathered at the table, we had a long weekend, and considering it is 7 in the morning, none of us are up for any of the stupid things Tony and his blonde might've come up with during their midnight chatter. "What's with the long faces? It's gonna be fun," He says and I put my head down on the table.

"I'm curious now, what is this amazing thing that you want us to enjoy at seven in the morning on a Saturday?" Natasha asks him. I hit her in the leg because I know that it is something absolutely stupid, and asking him is even worse.

"Paintball!" The blonde says and squeals. I groan once again and roll my eyes.

"Yeah, thank you blondie. Tony, you have got to be joking," Her face saddens and she looks at him with these annoying puppy-dog eyes.

Two hours later we are all standing in the gym downstairs, which has been turned into a paintball field for the day, Tony is standing by a whiteboard drawing up the teams. "Okay, so I think we are going to do it the old high school way, I am a team leader, and Y/n you can lead team number 2. I get first pick," He announces and we start picking.

His first pick is Steve. I pick Natasha, obviously, he then takes Bruce, which me and Natasha shares a glance about, I pick Clint, trying to make some sort of strategy, he takes Scott Lang, me and Nat then share another glance before I pick Wanda. At this point four people are left, this includes Peter, Bucky, Sam and Rhodes. I know who I'm going to pick and I take Peter, because I know that Tony, out of spite, won't take Bucky, so instead he picks Rhodes, I take Bucky and Sam goes with him.

We get 10 minutes to prepare and then we are on. Every person on each team has received earpieces in order to talk to their teammates, these earpieces though are the same ones we bring out on missions so they are not doing very good, Wanda was the first to notice, so she started talking to us individually, which helped our team tremendously, even though we didn't really need it.

We agreed on doing best out of three rounds, everybody was happy with this, and Tony was as usual his over cocky self and thought he was for sure going to win. Spoiler, he did not.

Internally Nat and I's team decided on calling ourselves super spies, considering our individual working status, all except for Peter, and Wanda a tad bit. After ten minutes the first round ended, all of Tony team died, mine were still standing strong. After a quick water break we started the second round. This was a little trickier, though we didn't take any losses, it did get close, and we do believe that there was some cheating involved, as Wanda got thrown into a wall, which normally never happens.

After we finished and people got their showers taken and had some food to eat, we gathered in the living room, Tony trying to explain why his team should've won and this and that. In the middle of his rant Thor, Carol and Kamala showed up.

"What are you yapping about now Stark?" Carol asked him and sat down on a couch. Kamala and Thor joining her.

"We had a respectable competition in paintball, and Y/n's team cheated!" He complained and pointed over at me.

Carol laughed at him shaking her head, "and Y/n's team consists of?" Asking her question my teammates raised their hands, this making her laugh even harder. "And who made the teams?" She asks Tony.

"Well, going by the old high school way Tony got first pick and I got second," I say and air quote the man.

"So you, genius, billionaire whatever, decided that letting the one assassin join forces with the three former assassins and the two teenagers they've trained together, using the exact same weapons they use themselves?" Tony absolutely drops his jaw, you could almost hear it hit the floor when he realized.

Tony asks Peter why he didn't tell him, and before answering he looks over and me and Nat laying together on the couch, "I would never betray my moms," he says squinting playfully.

"And Y/n, when did you realize this?" Carol asks me. I look up at Nat and then back at Carol.

"We realized when Tony stopped counting down and the earpieces crapped out. Which by the way, Wanda was a big help with that, and one of your team members injured her." I tell the man and he looks at me offended.

"Nobody on my team was at fault for that, it's not my fault the witch can't control her powers," he says and throws his hand in the air pointing at Wanda.

"Tony, one thing is being stupid and playing paintball for one afternoon, another is injuring one or both of the kids I call my children, next Tim you want to be an idiot have some respect for the people around you," I tell him and get off Nat, who goes with me, along with Peter and Wanda.

As said in the top of this post, this was a request from someone, I really hope I lived up to your expectations! You all have a nice night!