- You can't do this to me - Natasha X Daughter

"Fury, Fury come in," I grunt over coms trying to get in contact with my grandfather, "Y/n, what happened?" He asks me, I turn on the video and he is in his office with Clint, "I got shot, right under the ribcage and I don't know if it hit anything important," I press my hand on the bullet hole to try and stop the bleeding.

"Y/n, you need to get back imidietly," Clint yells after me, I agree with him and stumble onto the quinjet I used to fly out here, "I'm on the jet, just autopile it back," I tell them and sit in my seat, "I'm not doing anything till you strap in," Fury demands, I roll my eyes and put my seatbelt on.

"Guys, this has happened before so just fly me back and let me fix this myself," I advised hoping they would let me so I didn't have to go to medical.

"No chance, the last time you had to fix yourself it was a slash from a knife in your face,"

"Fine, just get me home,"

The jet started flying and in 3 hours I was back by headquarters, my hand and suit covered in blood. I walked to the back of the jet and opened the back to see Clint, Fury and Maria standing there, I placed my foot on the concrete and fell right into Clints arms.

He picked me up and ran inside with me, he ran through the conference room we usually use for be-debriefings and my mother was in there, she got eye contact with me and walked put the door.

"Clint what the hell!" She yells after him, weirdly enough he doesn't stop, he keeps running and soon enough I'm in a trauma room on the medical floor, a needle being poked into my arm, and tube stuffed down my throat, apparently the bullet transferred from my lung down to my abdomen and blood began filling my lung, so they made a slit between the second and third intercostal space and poked a pair of scissors and a tube into my lung to remove the blood.

"The doctors operated on you for 12 hours and got the bullet out so you should be good," Clint tells me, I look out the door and my mom is yelling at Fury and Steve, "How mad is she at me?" I joke, "She wanna kill us all," Clint jokes making me laugh, "Ow, don't make me laugh," I put my hand on my rib and laugh in pain.

"And Steve wants to have a meeting with you, your mother, me and Fury later, so I'll find you a wheelchair and we can go down there together," He suggest.

"Yeah, that sounds fine, don't let her in here though please,"

"Okay, rest till I come back," He demands and walk out.

at the meeting

I've been at this meeting for 2 hours and it has mostly consisted of Steve screaming my ears off, Clint looking for my mom and Fury standing in the corner petting his cat, Steve never really got to the point of this meeting, he has now called me, inexperienced, childish, stupid, reckless, idiotic, a kid x2, and every other thing he could think of to insult me.

"Y/n, what the hell were you doing out there yesterday?" Steve shouts at me.

"My job, assface,"

"Speak to me like that again and I swear" He warns me, I laugh a little at him, "And what huh? You gonna hurt me? Kill me perhaps? Go a head, it ain't like nobodys gonna stop you," I snap back at him, he looks at me shocked and Fury finally joins the conversation, "Rogers, leave and find the girls mother" He demands and Steve walks out furious.

"And don't come back you inbred imbecile" I yell after him.

"Y/n, that's enough" Both the men in the room says.

"Why are you even mad at me, you guys told me to go," I ask them, neither of them answer mer as my mother walks in and the room falls silent, Clint backs a little behind me and I look at him like 'are you fr' cause we both know she might hurt him.

"Guys, can you give us the room," She requests, they both leave and my mother turns on privacy mode so the glass walls turn opaque.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know how scared I was? You cannot go out and risk your life like that," She spat at me.

"You don't have a say in that anymore now do you," I clarified, she looks at me and raises her eyebrows, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" That is a rhetorical question, first thing you learn here, never respond to a rhetorical question especially when Romanoffs the one asking it.

"You know exactly what it's supposed to mean," I stand still in pain and look her in the eyes, "You're not my mother anymore, you gave up on that right when you send me off to live with Wanda,"

I limp out and walk to Furys office, I can hear her walking behind me, "Y/n stop, stop walking for gods sakes and listen to me," she yells after me, I stop in my tracks and walk towards her.

I grab her wrist and drag her into a room meant for agents who have to be ready to go on missions.

"It's fine, if you wanna bullshit around and act like you can get mad at me whenever the fuck you want then go a head." I seethe at her.

"Look Y/n, I never wanted to leave you I didn't want too," she tells me.

"It's fine, come to think about it you're not even the first mother who abandons me so why would I give a fuck, my father leaves, that's fine, that I can live with, you leave your first girlfriend that's cool don't really remember her anyway, then you start to fool around with Wanda, y'all make it official and all that, then she proposes and you start making wedding plans, and then all of a sudden, the wedding is off, and she is moving to another city just to stay away from you, and then you leave, you left, you chose to leave, and that is on you,"

I leave her standing there and walk off to Fury's office to see if he can send me on another mission which he declines rather quickly, I then try to call around to other departments and see if they need any extra help which they unfortunately don't.

I pick up my phone and cal the last person I know who would be able to get me out of this place.

"Hey mama,"

"Hey darling you okay? I spoke with your mother ealier and she seemed upset," she tells me, I groan internally and roll my eyes.

"Look, can I come stay with you for a little while, just till my birthday and then I'll be out of your hair?" I ask her hoping for a yes.

"Look, your mother is great at this too, she runs away from her problems, just like you are doing right now, and I get that she hurt you, deeply, but I still think you should try and figure something out,"

"Thanks, but just forget I'll come up with something, take care, love you, bye" I hang up and find Clint.

He agrees on letting me stay with his wife, kids and Kate for a little while and not tell my mother. I pack my stuff and get to the car park to drive up there with him.

I can see him standing by his car, along side my mom, who's crying.

I walk over to them and throw my bag into the trunk and walk over to the passenger side of the car, Clint unlocks it and I open the door, "please don't," my mom mutters.

"Please don't do this to me, I get that I fucked up, and I'm sorry, but we need to move on, we need to talk about it, please stay" she pleads.

"You still don't fucking get it do you?" I look at her one last time and sit in the car glancing out the side mirror seeing her break down in Clint's arms crying her eyes out before he walks over to the drivers side and drive us both out of here.

This won't have a part 2 srry! And imma leave it up to y'all to decide what made Y/n leave!!

Stay safe, take care, love you<3