-Scarlett- Energy drinks :)

This is kinda based on how pissed my parents got when they found out I drank energy drinks lmao and I promise this is going to end with fluff and I will write smut very very soon :)

You had decided to go meet up with some friends considering your mom wasn't home. You and your five friends had decided to meet up at the nearest Walmart and buy some energy drinks even though they all knew you weren't allowed to drink them but you did anyway. Your friends weren't any better because they encouraged you to buy and drink it.

You had ones though tried asking your mom about what she thought about it. Let's just say it didn't end well.

2 Weeks ago

You walked downstairs burning with one single question, you wanted the answer, you needed it. You got down and walked into the kitchen your mom was standing with her back towards the kitchen window front towards the bar stools. You walked in there and sat down on one of the stools looking at her. When you locked eyes with your mom, she could see that you wanted to ask her something.

After about 10 minutes of looking at her listening in on her conversation when she said bye to whoever she was speaking with and put her phone down. You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out, she looked up at you "Sweetheart just ask," she said which gave you some sort of permission to speak.

"Okay, so some of my friends are drinking energy drinks and" "Don't even think about asking because it's a no" She interrupted your question and you nodded and walked off.

"So I asked her, well, I didn't even get to ask her. She basically interrupted me and answered before I could ask" you were talking on the phone with one of your friends, "Ugh, that sucks istg she needs to let go a little like you are fifteen you aren't a baby anymore" Your friend Sarah supported your decision and anger.

Back to now

"I can't believe your mom actually let you buy it this time, especially after that conversation you had" Your other friend Emily laughed and you just looked at her with suspicion on your face, when Tony picked up on what you had done. "OMG you didn't tell her," he said and you nudged him with your elbow making him squirm.

"Shut up Tony she doesn't need to know, like Sarah said I'm not a child anymore, she can't control me or my actions, now let's just go in and buy the damn things" you finished off and you all walked inside and began looking for the right aisle. After searching for a little you found the aisle as the first and called the others over.

"So which one are you gonna buy?" Leo, the last one in the group, asked and you just shrugged "Idk which one is the best?" you asked and they all looked at you like you were the biggest idiot on the planet "What?" you asked and they all answered with 'nothing'. You got a little annoyed and just picked one out of the fridge and so did the others. You all walked towards the cash register, and paid.

When the five of you got outside you began walking towards the park close by. Walking there you walked a little behind the group studying the can, running your finger across the design, admiring it "Y/N cmon" one of your friends yelled after you and you ran up to them.

When you all made it to the park you sat down on a bench and opened the cans. The time was around 9,59 pm and you had your phone off so you hadn't seen your mother texts or heard her calls and she was beginning to get nervous and a little scared. It was only when it started to get dark that you turned your phone on and saw the time and your mothers texts and calls.

You stood up from the bench and began running home not listening to your friends who even tried to run after you they never caught up though, tears even began streaming down your face, you didn't know why but they did. After running for 10 minutes you got to your front door and just stood there for a second to catch your breath and you checked the time again 10.30 pm you were screwed. You got your keys out your pocket, put them in the lock and turned the key pushing the door open.

Tears still running down your face. You walked inside and saw three other pairs of shoes that you didn't know. You kicked off your sneakers and walked into the kitchen without thinking about the tears on your face. When you got in the kitchen you saw your mom standing with Lizzie, Robert and Evans comfort her. She was sobbing not knowing what to do when she saw you and rushed over to you.

"Don't you ever do that again, do you hear me? Do you know how worried I was? " She asked you while still sobbing you just apologized and walked up to your room.

This went on for weeks, you went out with friends and drank energy drinks, stayed out late and got home after curfew and sometimes you didn't even show up at home. Your mom thought it was, your friends inflicting this behavior on you but she was wrong. They had noticed your changing as well and had told your mother about this new group you had begun hanging out with. It had gotten so bad that you started drinking and smoking when hanging out with the new group you didn't show up at school and you had been fired from two movies because you didn't show up for filming so one day your mom had enough and decided to search your room to find out what the hell was going on. She of course didn't know about smoking, drinking alcohol or drinking energy drinks. After having searched through your room for hours she finally found something. All the cans you had emptied were laying under your bed and in your closet, she was furious.

She had decided to talk to you when you came home. She knew you were gonna be home early because your new "friends" couldn't hang out on Tuesdays so she just sat in the kitchen and waited. After having waited for an hour you walked through the door and into the kitchen. "Hey mom, something wrong?" you asked, trying to seem as innocent as possible "Sit," she commanded and pointed at the chair in front of her. You sat down and she began giving you a lecture about how disappointed she was and that you were ruining your body when you finally had enough and snapped "Okay alright I get it okay. I'm sorry my life is fucked up and my "friends'' treat me like crap, I just needed some time to just go out and I know you don't like the idea of me drinking energy drinks or alcohol so I'm really, really sorry." you yelled and pleaded "Baby I didn't know you felt like this why didn't you tell me?" she asked, standing up from her chair you looked up from the table and looked at her "Can you just hold me, please" you sobbed and she did just that, she walked over and lifted you from the chair and engulfed you in the biggest hug you had ever gotten.

After having stood there for a while the two of you decided to watch a movie and just stay in, you had promised your mom to stop drinking and smoking and she had told you, you could drink energy drinks but in controlled amounts which you thought was fair. After watching about three or four movies it was almost midnight and your mom walked with you to tug you into bed. When you had brushed your teeth and lay in your bed, she kissed you on the forehead and started walking out your room, "Mom" you said sleepily "Yes love?" "Stay, please" she walked back to your bed and layed down next to you. She put her arm around you and you snuggled deeper into her embrace and enjoyed the warmth embrace of your mother and the lovely smell of vanilla mixed with a little bit of coconut. "I love you sweetheart," she whispered, getting a little snore in response from you and she herself fell asleep next to her little girl.

This was a long one and my mommy issues are SCREAMING rn, anyways, I promised one of my best friends, some fluff so here it is now stop complaining. Thank you so much for reading I love you all sm -Becca<3