- Bite me, - Scarlett X Reader

Inspired by Mark Sloan and Arizona Robbins argument in greys anatomy :)

2 people ran in through the hospital doors, hurrying to the front desk and asking the nurse something inaudible. The man nodded and the two hurried down through hallways and the main stairs. The man and the woman didn't exchange one word throughout this whole thing, not a sound, not a glance, nothing they despised each other, despise might even be the wrong word to use, they hated each other. 

One was in the hospital for his friend the other was there for her wife, one was there because he wanted one thing, and one thing alone, to win over his friend and the other was there to make sure the people she loved more than anything didn't die.

The person they both loved had been in an accident and was hurried to the hospital, an accident that could've should've killed her but it didn't, instead, she got to survive even though nobody thought she would but she did, while lying in her hospital bed, in a coma her head was spinning, like in movies when a character's memories start replaying, hers did as well, her first kiss, their first date, when she proposed, when they took a break, when her friend forced himself on her when she found out she was pregnant, when they got married and the accident, it kept replaying on a loop almost, each time it rewinded a memory was deleted, in the same order it appeared, the kiss, the date, proposal, break, pregnant, married, accident. 

Date, proposal, break, pregnant, married, accident.

Proposal, break, pregnant, married, accident. 

Break, pregnant, married, accident. 

 Pregnant, married, accident. 

Married, accident. 

Accident. 

"What the hell happened to her?" He yells at her, "Phillip this is not my fault," she yells back, he grunts and places his hands on the glass standing between them and her bed, "Well, whose fault is it then?" He questions, she shakes her head and stares at him, she has no idea, she wasn't home, she wasn't with her when it happened, she doesn't even know what happened other than she was in an accident, "Answer me Y/n, whose fault was it?" He yells repeating himself. 

"For fuck sakes Phillip! I do not know, I have no fucking idea, but I am freaking out here right now," She yells back, he stares at her, looking like he might kill her, "Oh please, give me a break, my best friend is laying in a hospital and MY child might die," he responds putting pressure on my and pointing at himself, "You can hardly call it your child," She scoffed. Before he gets time to respond two security guards walk over to them telling them to be quiet or leave the premises, they both apologize and promise to quiet down. 

For the next hour and a half none of them said a word, Y/n placed herself by her wife's bedside while Phillip went to get coffee and some food, for himself of course, "come on Scar, I need you to wake up, I need you to be okay," she whispers and takes her wife's hand in hers and places it against her forehead. "Y/n, come here," Phillip asked for her, she glared and him and stood up. 

She closed the door behind her as she stood before him, "Yes?" She asked, "To continue our conversation from earlier without the yelling. It is my child more than yours so could you please give me some time with my child and best friend?" He snickered, "That child is and will always be mine a hundred times more than yours and there is nothing you can do about it. The moment I and Scarlett get home from the hospital she is going to turn you into the cops and you are going to rot in prison for the next 10-15 years of your life," She threatened, "And do not get me started on what I'm going to do to your career," She followed up and tried to push past him to get into Scarlett's room. 

He grabbed her arm and squeezed, "That child is nothing to you, you are nothing, not to me, not to that child and certainly not to Scarlett, she wanted to leave you long before you got married, long before that child was even a part of all this. She and I talked about how much she needed to leave you to be happy all the time,  and I would be lying if I said I didn't support her when she brought it up." He spat making her eyes wet. She shook her head and ripped out of his grip, "Bite me," She growled and walked back into the room. 

Sitting at her bedside Y/n started crying, she knows Scarlett would never say those things but it still hurt to hear. He is still standing outside the hospital room and Y/n knows he is enjoying seeing her cry, but that doesn't stop her from doing it, she knows that Scarlett will always love her more, and she knows that the moment Scarlett wakes up his ass is gonna go to jail. 

"Y/n?" She turns her head, and she can now look into the familiar dark emerald green eyes she loves so much, "I love you Scarlett, and I always will," She whispers and kisses her forehead. "Where's Phillip?" She questions a slight tone of panic in her voice, "He left, and he hopefully won't ever be back," she responds. 

This won't have a part two, I don't have time to come up with one with all the other stories I have going right now. This also reminds me that Miss Romanoff is now Miss Johansson as the amount of those is way too small, and the first chapter should be out this week. Take care :)