The sky - Natasha X Reader

Tw: drugs.

Your phone rings as you're walking to your car. "Hey Nat," you say and hold it up with you shoulder. The girl asks you if you want to go just drive around the city and you accept.
Soon enough she's running out of her front door, her mom waiving at you and then closing the front door.

"So, what places in this lame town have we not visited yet?" You ask her and drive out of your neighborhood.

"We could go to the mall again?" She suggests and puts her feet on the dashboard. You shake your head at her suggestion and hand her your phone.
Do not play some lame ass song, and no, we are not going to the mall again. I think I got a spot though," you say and get onto the highway.

After driving for an hour and a half you park the car at a lookout of the ocean, the two of you watch the sun go down and the stars appearing in the sky. "What time did you have to be home?" You look over at her and notice her fixated on the stars.

"My mom doesn't care when I'm with you," she says, still staring at the night sky. "I do have a bad idea though," she says and put her hand in her pocket and pull out a plastic bag with brown crystals in it.

"You're crazy." You laugh and sit up right, "is that?" You ask her and grab the bag, "holy shit, how did you get this in this town?" You add and search for a piece of tissue paper.

"You just have to know the right people," she says and you hand her a paper. "Do you even remember how to do this?" She asks you in a sarcastic tone, knowing you've been wanting to do this with her forever.

You put half of the content in the bag onto your piece of paper and give it back to her. You roll the paper into a ball and drink it down with water, she does the same. "Did you bring anything to chew on?" You ask her as she pulls to packets of gum out of her other packet.
"Smart," you nod your head and put a piece in your mouth.

After 30 minutes it begins to take affect, "I better text my mom that I'm not coming home tonight, and so should you," you point out and her eyes are again fixed on the sky. "Nat,"

"Yeah?" She says and the two of you make eye contact. "Right, I'll text my mom now," she pulls out her phone and sends her mom a text.
Her eyes turn back to the sky and yours focus on her.

"I love you," you mumble and rest your head against your seat. She asks you to repeat what you said as she didn't hear it, "thank you for being my best friend," you say and grab her hand.

"Thank you for being my best friend," she repeats and smile. You take a deep breath and make eye contact with her again. You burst into laughter and she looks at you confused. "Why are you laughing at me?" She asks you.

Without giving her an answer you take out your phone and take a photo of her eye, "look at your pupil," you turn the phone to show her and laugh when you do.

"Yours isn't much better," she says offended and cross her arms across her chest and sit back against her seat.

This time it's your turn to be fixated on the sky, and her turn to be fixated on you, and when she's sure you're not really paying attention she grabs your hand. "I love you too," she whispers.

Lol, short but idc it's cute. Also, don't do drugs kids! And I made a tiktok for this wattpad profile, pls go follow it, same user as on here! Wish me luck on my exam tmr!

Goodnight