-Scarlett Johansson- I love you.

This is a Scarlett Johansson x Daughter 

Summary: You and your mother Scarlett were not the kind of people who said "I love you", and if you said it, it meant nothing. Until...

It was your typical Saturday morning and you just woke up, looking at the clock sitting on your right nightstand, the clock read 09:24. Pushing the covers away, you jumped out of bed and went to your closet to find some clothes.

You put on your sweatpants, t-shirt, and hoodie and headed towards the kitchen where it smelled like pancakes when suddenly you turned around to get your phone because you left it in your room. when you got your phone you went straight back to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Look who finally got up. I was just coming to get you, breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes," your mom Scarlett said, focusing on the pancakes in the pan on the stove. "Good morning to you too mom," you reply as your mom giggled and turned to hand you your plate of pancakes.

Your mom sat down on the other side of the table to eat with you when her phone rang and she got up to answer it. "Hello. Who is this?" was the first thing she said, and then she closed the door behind her so you could not hear much more of the conversation. About 10 minutes later she came back, eyes red and puffy, "Mom, what's wrong? What happened? Who was it?" you asked, begging for an answer.

"It was your father's lawyer, you are going back to California to live with him. He'll be here in two hours, so please go pack your things," she replied. "What the hell," was the only thing you could think before you got up and walked over to hug your mother, tears forming in your eyes.

Two hours had passed when you heard a knock on the front door. You walked from your room down the hall, down the stairs, and to the door where your mother had already opened, and addressed your father when he saw you, "Hey pumpkin, how have you been?" He said as if he wanted to tease you for taking you away from your mother.

"I have been perfectly fine" you said rolling your eyes, then you looked over at your mother who was crying. your mother walked up to you and squeezed you in the longest hug you have ever gotten, rubbing your back. "I'll make sure your roles are canceled for the upcoming movies and I'll take care of the press," she sobbed.

You nodded and pulled back from the hug and your father walked up to you and opened his arms for you to hug him in greeting, you did nothing but stare at him in disbelief. "Why? Why do you want me now, after all these years?" you asked, begging him for an answer "Sweetie, you do not have to worry about that, it does not matter as long as we are back together and we are going back to California."

"I am not going back to California with you," you spat at him and both he and your mother looked at you in shock, you were not the type of person to talk to anyone like that, especially your parents, well your mother, you have not really talked to your father since he left when you were ten to come to the side piece he cheated on your mother with. "That may be, but you do not really have a choice, it's final and there's nothing you can do about it," he spat back, your mother then nodded with the last bit of strength she had left for you to go with your father.

You did, your mother meant everything to you, she always had. As you walked out the door and to the car, you turned one last time and looked your mother in the eye. "Mom," you said softly, but loud enough to get both her and your father's attention. She hummed in response, "I - I love you. I know I do not say it a lot but I love you," you said and got into the car, your father getting in seconds after you and driving off.

'I love you too.