-Natasha x Daughter Trouble trio part 3-

WORDCOUNT: 1331

Natasha POV:

Me and Wanda was still sitting outside, me clenching onto her sobbing when I out of rage said something super stupid, "In reality it was you and Peters fault" I told her and pulled out of the hug and she just looked at me, "Come on Tasha, you don't mean that" "I do, though, cause it is, the two of you didn't stop her and let her do whatever she wanted and it ended up with her dead in the hospital" I told while she clearly started crying, did she try to hide it? yes. Did I care? No. She could cry for all I cared, so I just stood up and walked back into my now dead daughters room. Everything in there reminded me of her, the last time I had been in the hospital with her were when she cracked her forehead open in Tony and Bruce's lab. 

Fuck, I have to tell the others, "we can tell them together" Wanda suggested, did I speak out loud? "I can read minds" she confirmed that I didn't speak out loud which is good, "but yeah, I would like that," I said and gave her a small annoyed-ish smile, she stood up and pulled me with her by the arm, and then thought dragging me back into your room was a good idea, it was, I had to pack up the small amount of stuff in there. 

We walked through hallways and up stairs into elevators, and reached your room, there were a small amount of stuffed animals, no flowers, though, the others didn't know, which I knew they had to.

Wanda POV

Me and Nat had finished putting Y/N's stuff in boxes and carried it to my car, we were walking past Dr. Altman Dr. Yang and some interns I think when one of the interns asked Natasha something "hey, remember to get the discharge papers" one of them said and Yang hit him in the shoulder and before anyone could do anything Tasha started talking "kind of hard signing discharge papers, for a dead kid" and nobody said a thing, she just kept walking. We got to the parking lot and she placed herself in the car, sitting with Y/N's teddy bear, it was a pretty beat up gray cat toy.

Tears flowed down her face again and she just cried without making a sound, we just drove in silence. We arrived at the tower and got the boxes inside, the other where all around the tower some training, some eating and some were sleeping. They all gathered when they found out we were  back, we got the questions I knew we would get like, 'how is she? ' 'When is she coming home? ' 'Can we go see her? ' None of them got an answer, but Natasha whispered something while the questions got thrown in her face, so no one heard what she said. 

"She is dead" Natasha said, and everyone went silent as did I. Natasha on the other hand, she just walked off, "Wanda what the hell is she talking about" Steve asked me turning his head toward me, "I- she" I stuttered, "speak up Wanda!" Vision then screamed at me, but I couldn't, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I just stood there, "I got to go," I said and walked off in search of Tasha, who I found in Y/Ns room, she where laying on the bed placed in the middle of the room, her body seeming so fragile and broken, "are you gonna keep hovering or come in here?" she asked me and I of course wanted to walk in there but I had something else I needed to find out.

So I walked off and heard her start crying, which broke me, but I knew she needed time, I got my phone out my pocket and dialed a number I never knew I would ever need to dial, it had rung for around 5 times when someone picked up, "Stephen Strange speaks" "Yea hey Strange, I need your help," "Wanda, I'm on my way" He hung up and a few seconds later he turned up through some magical golden portal, the moment his foot hit the floor of the hallway we where standing in he started walking toward the elevator and I stepped in right after him, he hit the button for the basement and we went there. 

"We are going to need privacy," he told me and I knew exactly where to go, "yes, right down here," I told him and lead him toward the one room in the basement with no reception, no interruptions and no JARVIS.

"Wanda, before we do this I need to warn you. You are going to push yourself further than you have ever been, and this is dangerous, and could be fatal. We are messing with magic you shouldn't be messing with," there we go I got my warning now I need to do it, for Natasha "Strange, I know, and I am aware of the risks and I am ready to do this," I confirmed with him, now I just had to convince myself.  

NOBODYS POV: 

"Anyone one of you guys seen Maximoff? " Sam asked the small group standing in the kitchen, "no, sorry the last time I saw her was 6 hours ago, when she and Romanoff... Got here" Stark answered him. The four men standing inset kitchen just grabbed their cups of coffee and walked to where ever they needed to be, Tony in his lab, Bruce with Dr. Chou, Steve and Sam went into the lounge area and read a book each, nothing out of the ordinary. Back with Wanda, Stephen had finally left, and she ran up the stairs, through hallways, when she finally crashed through the door to your room, Natasha laying down half asleep looking out the window. 

WANDA POV:

"Wanda what do you want? " Natasha asked me, the smile on my face getting bigger, "I need to show you something," I told her and she turned around and looked at me,  she looked, broken "is it going to make me feel better? " "yes" I said nodding my head viciously, she again looked at me like I had lost my mind, "go ahead and try then," she said and sat up on the bed, I myself walked over and sat next to her and lifted my hands concentrating like hell to do exactly like Strange taught me, when the red magic finally flowed out my hands and started dancing around on the floor in front of us, I finally saw it working, and i knew it did when I saw her standing there, Natasha just blinked thirty something times in a row to try and understand what she was seeing. 

"What the hell" Natasha asked me when she saw her supposedly dead daughter stand in front of her smiling. "Hey mom," Y/N said and waved, she looked kind of transparent but it was good, and I'm so happy I got it to work. "If you were able to do this why didn't you do this with Pietro? " Natasha asked me and I just looked down, "I weren't able too, now you only have about 5 minutes left with her so stop asking me questions and speak with her," I tried to explain to her, which she did, her and Y/N had been talking for 4 minutes when Y/N started glitching in and out.

"Mom, listen to me, I'm fine yes I'm dead but fine. You are going to be too, please don't go and get mad at Strange, or Wanda for that case of the matter, And before I go I just have one last thing. I love you, and it's okay someday I'm going to be with you." Y/N said and she then disappeared, Natasha didn't break down this time, she just hugged me. "Thank you, Wands" she said and thanked me, "I love you too Tasha."