- movie - Scarlett X Reader

Scarlett POV

I come home from my morning run and walk through the front door, the house smells like waffles and coffee, "ah great, you're back," my girlfriend says and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me, "go shower, breakfast is almost ready," she says and pecks my lips one more time before returning to the kitchen, I do as she says and gets to the bathroom to take a short but hot and nice shower.

Not even 10 minutes later I am sitting by the table and eating waffles and drinking coffee with my girlfriend, who by the way is wearing nothing more than one of my oversized t-shirts and a pair of panties, "by the way, I need your help after we've cleaned the table," she mumbles through the food in her mouth, I laugh a little at her and she shoots me a look, "with what exactly?" I ask her and take a sip of my coffee, "I have to get some things down from the attic, old picture books and such" she says and starts to clean the table, "yeah sure, of course" I say and help her.

We've finished with the kitchen and I grabbed my laptop and sat down at the table to finish some work. "Babe, can you help me with this please?" Y/n calls out for me, "yeah sure," I yell back and shut my laptop, I walk out to her standing on the ladder handing me a old moving cardboard box, I happily grab it, "where do you want me to put this?" I ask her looking through it with my eyes, "counter please," she responds and I do what she says, "okay, it's placed on the counter, anything else I need to grab?" I say and look up at her, she's wearing my t-shirt and a pair of red lace panties, I smirk and she come back down to me, she closes the attic door and turns to look at me noticing my smirk.

I place my hands on her hips and pull her closer, she smiles and put her arms around my neck, I peck her lips, "you look hot wearing my clothes," I say to her, she bites her lip and our lips touch again, "oh really?" She whispers, "yeah," I whisper back, "how about, no clothes?" She blinks at me and I smirk at her again and kiss her, rougher than before, I move her so she is standing with her back to the wall, our tongues are circling each other and her hand is grabbing onto my hair, moans escaping her mouth, my hand glide down the front of the t-shirt and moved to the lining of her panties, she makes a little flinch, but let's me keep going.

"Your hands are cold," she laughs, I kiss her again and my hand glides down between her panties and skin, I stop for a moment and look at her, "you sure this is what you wanna do?" I ask her, she's had rough experiences with this in the past, nothing like what one might think or anything but with people who haven't been too nice, "I don't- I don't know," she says, I pull away from her, "that's alright, I'm not going to pressure you into anything you don't wanna do," I tell her, her eyes flutter and she smiles at me. She leans towards me and places her forehead on my chest, "thank you," she says and I pull her in, "you don't have to thank me, it's what every decent human being would do," I tell her.

——

It's 9.30 pm right now and today couldn't have been more perfect if you ask Y/n, we went on a walk, had ice cream, went to the amusement park, ate lunch, walked some more, went home, ordered dinner, and now we're finding a movie just being us. "Scar, look, it's snowing," she points out the window, "yeah, it is," I look out the window and then back at her, "well, what movie you wanna watch?" I ask her, "how about, pirates of the Caribbean," she suggests, I pause and doesn't answer her, "or we could watch home alone 3, whatever suits you," she shrugs her shoulders and starts looking for the movie I stared in at the dumb age of 11, "nope, pirates of Caribbean is good," I hurry to tell her. "Okay," she says cheerfully and does as good of a dance as she can laying on top of me.

"I love you Scarlett Johansson," she says and looks up at me, I peck her lips, "I love you too Y/n  y/l/n"