-Scarlett- "It was nice while it lasted, right?" part two

Idea credits from @Marvelstories19 

Summary: Four years after you left for Paris Scarlett was almost back to being herself until filming for the black widow movie took a turn.

Scarlett POV

"It has been four years since Y/N left, I'm not going to get back together with her Florence," I pleaded begging Flo to stop speaking about my ex girlfriend who abandoned me for a job at the other side of the world, "Come on Scarly you and her were the apple of the media's eye you can't just say no" the moment she called me Scarly I were done with the conversation "I'm done with this conversation, and don't call me Scarly" She looked back at me in a kind of shock from my response. 

"Please, I'm begging you even Barry liked the two of you, and he was kinda prickly when it came to relationships" She started it again and she brought her stupid cactus into it (Sorry Barry, R.I.P) "You are not seriously bringing a cactus into this" She just nodded in response to my question, god this girl is a child.

"Ladies, c'mon, they need to speak with us inside" David Harbour yelled at the two of us as we stood up from the place on the big grass field we were sitting on and started walking in, "Tag your it" she tapped my shoulder and began running, "COME ONE SCARLETT YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME" She yelled back at me and I just rolled my eyes and kept walking, god she reminds me so much of Y/N, stop it Scarlett don't think about her. 

"So the next place we are gonna be filming is not going to be here," Kevin Feige started "So we are going out of state? Awesome" "Florence, I think we are going out of the country" Rachel Weisz told Florence, whose smile just grew wider and Kevin nodded "Well where are we going? " Yolanda Lynes one of red room widows asked, "Paris, we are going to Paris" Cate Shortland confirmed and looked over at me in pure pity. 

After we had talked and confirmed some dates we parted and called it a day, "So you wanna carpool to the airport?" "Florence I can't talk about this right now I just need to go home" She just nodded and turned around, "Florence I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you, we can carpool I will pick you up at 2 am Thursday" I apologized and hugged her, she hugged me back and then walked back inside. I on the other hand, walked out to my car and drove home. 

Quick thing I'm not going to include Rose in this I'm pretty sure considering Scarlett doesn't like her face displayed on the internet this wouldn't be okay either. Back to the story

When I got home, I got out the suitcase from the cabinet under the stairs and put it on the living room floor I went into my bedroom and got out some of my things some clothes, jewelry, mostly sweatpants leggings and t-shirts, while looking around my closet, I found something lying on the floor, it was a black hoodie with a pink T on the front and party written in the long part of the T, it was Y/N'S I remember her wearing this all the time and she leant it to me when we were on set ones and it was raining and really cold, it was back when we met, before this whole mess, before she left. 

I picked it off the floor and put it in the pile of clothes I would bring to Paris, I put all the things into the stupid suitcase I took out the hoodie again and out it on, I then moved over to the kitchen to grab some dinner, I just found some frozen noodles in the freezer with some chicken in it and I threw it in the microwave, put the timer at 4 minutes, when it was done heating up I grabbed it and burned my hand, stupid, I threw it under the faucet and turned on the cold water and let it run for some time, I then grabbed my food and sat over at the couch and turned on The 100 on Netflix. 

After I had been sitting on the couch watching Netflix for hours the time had reached 3 am and I decided that going to Paris alone with Florence and her stupid obsession over my relationships when her best friend is a cactus I decided to call someone.