"Think happy thoughts" Scarlett X Daughter

Not proofread!

Enjoy!

"Mom, you gotta wake up, you have work in like an hour," I say and turn on the light next to her bed. She groans and turns so her back is facing me. "Mom, I love you so I'll give you 10 more minutes and go make breakfast but I need you to be up by then," I say and walk out of her room, making sure the door is open so the room doesn't turn dark again.

She's going filming for black widow today and I have finally convinced the Russo's to let me come, we're shooting outside in Norway which is where we are right now and it is really fucking cold, so having to stand still and do nothing for most the day is not what I'm looking forward to, but I do it cause I love my mom.

She comes out of her room and sits down to eat the toast on the table while drinking a cup of coffee. "Are you excited for today?" She asks me, cause she also knows that I have been waiting for this for a really long time, also her having her own movie.

"Yup, eat your food, we gotta go in like 10 minutes," I say excitedly, she eats the rest of her food and helps me clean up before we get out in the car to drive to todays location. Apparently, she's going to blow up in a car or something and fall into the water and do some other stuff, which is cool.

We get to the lake they're filming at, and I recognize two of the people standing here, one of them being my mother. She gets on the bridge she's supposed to be on and they do that for around two maybe three hours.

They get down on the "shore" of the lake, "Scarlett, you gotta get in the water," One of the directors I assume she is says, and my mother looks at her in pure shock. She shakes her body and start walking into the water, sending complaints about how cold it is every time she takes a step.

She gets out at about waist deep and we get eye contact, and she of course, is still complaining. "Think happy thoughts," I yell out to her, which is probably the first words I've said today.

"That's easy for you to say, standing on dry land," she replies and we all laugh, her as well.

They finish the scene where she obviously ends up on land with the rest of us, and as soon as they yell cut she walks over dripping wet and wrap her arms around me making. "Mom!" I squeal and laugh, "you're cold stop," I say, still laughing.

"Never," she kisses my cheek and I actually hug her, "I'm never gonna let go," she says and places a kiss on my temple.

"Sure, let's go get some food," I say and we walk off to get something to eat.

This was short, buttt idgaf. It's fluff.
The next chapters are gonna be either depressing or smut tho :>

Love ya!