-Natasha x Daughter- Trouble trio part two

This is based off a Tiktok audio lmao I haven't proofread this so sorry if it sucks :)

Word count: 1594

As your mother walked out your room, tears streaming down her face. She walked out to the main room where the rest of the team was gathered having heard the whole argument. "That sounded like it went well" Clint joked earning a death glare from your mother, she walked out into the kitchen, dried her face off and grabbed a glass of water.

Back in your room you had opened the window, swung your backpack on your back and climbed out "Y/N I have told the team that you are leaving against your mother's wishes and they are on their way" the A.I in the tower announced. Damn you F.R.I.D.A.Y, you thought as you jumped out.

Back in the main room F.R.I.D.A.Y had just announced what you were doing and your mother was practically running towards your room most the avengers on her heel "She wouldn't be this stupid, would she?" Steve asked her. Oh yes, you would. And you knew it, your mother knew it, everyone knew.

When you hit the ground you just lay there for a few seconds until you heard people up in your room. You got up and ran, you just ran through the woods and when you got to the city you stopped running and walked towards the train station. When you crossed the road you heard someone call your name.

You turned around to look for whoever called for you, and you saw who it was. Your mother, which made you panic a little. What you didn't realize was you were still standing in the middle of the road, when everything just went dark, and all you could feel was pain.

When the pain, then stopped. Adrenaline thank god for adrenaline. "Baby you're gonna be okay, the ambulance is on the way" Someone told you, everything else was just muffled sounds. Everything then went black again.

Nats pov.

After running for around 10-15 minutes we finally found her. I called out her name as she was crossing the street and she turned to look at me when a truck hit her. I panicked and sprinted even faster than before when I finally reached her. She was laying in a woman's lab and a man standing beside her called an ambulance.

When the ambulance arrived, I got in and we drove to the hospital, I just held her hand. This was all my fault, I got her fired, she got mad and ran away because of me. God, I even got her ran over by a fucking truck, and now we are in an ambulance.

The moment we got out the ambulance doctors were already lined up and they wheeled her out on a stretcher and into the hospital. "Excuse me, ma'am, you can't go in there, but if you come with me, I can show you to her room." a doctor told me I just nodded and walked with her.

WEEK 1

When I had been sitting for what felt like eternity in her room, Fury, Hill and Wanda walked in. I could see they had been crying all of them, you are basically a daughter to Wanda, Fury is like a grandfather to you and Hill she loves you more than anything. "How is she?" Wanda asked me and looked over at you.

I just stood up and didn't answer her. She walked over to me and hugged me, I then began crying even more, I started sobbing. When they wheeled you into the room the doctor started speaking, I didn't really listen, all I could make out was. 'She did fine' 'she is gonna be okay' the one that broke all of us the most was 'But we don't know when she is going to wake up" It was something about a medically induced coma because of the damages from the truck.

After the first week of sitting in the hospital basically living there, most of the team had been in and out checking on you and me, mostly you. The one person that wasn't in and out was Wanda, she had been sitting by your side getting food, getting my mission reports filed, and mostly just being there.

WEEK 2

When we reached the second week of waiting, the doctors got less hopeful, but still continued reassuring me that you would wake up, Wand had forced me out the hospital a couple of times just sitting in the parking lot or getting food, we even went to the movies but ended up leaving again because you coded.

You had coded three times which made me want to stay even more to make sure you didn't die, and that I didn't pass out on the chance of you waking up. "Tasha, she is gonna be fine, she is going to wake up and be fine." Wada reassured me for the millionth time, I just looked at her and smiled.

She sat down next to me on the blue couch in your room, and put her head on my shoulder. I woke up to a loud beeping noise and people running around in your room, calling for an attending. When I woke up fully, I saw your heart monitor going crazy. I panicked and Wanda woke up, when she saw how panicked, I was she grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Ma'am, i need you two to clear the room you are not allowed in here so come with me please" a nurse rushed the both of us out and we stood outside your room, when they wheeled you back out. "We have to take her back up and operate on her, her heart ruptured and we believe it was a laceration of the ventricles or atria of the heart, Dr. Altman is going to find out the second they open her up and somebody who is going to update you as soon as possible" one of the doctors informed us and ran out.

"God Wands i don't know what to do, I'm losing her, she is dying," she just looked up at me and cupped my face in her hands. "Tasha, listen to me, she is not dying, you did not lose her and none of this is your fault, do not tell yourself that it is" she said trying to cheer me up.

IN THE OR

"Damnit, there is too much blood, get the suction in here" Altman yelled out when one of the surgical nurses got the suction inside and got most of the blood out but couldn't stop it and it just kept oozing out. "V-Fib, push one of epi and start CPR, get me the paddles." Yang interrupted, as she grabbed the paddles to shock you back to life. "Charge to 250. Clear," she yelled and everybody removed their hands from your body.

She looked up at the monitor and nothing happened so the nurse recharged the paddles. "CLEAR" Yang yelled once again and shocked you. Again, nothing. Now everyone was rushing pushing epi charging and recharging, shocking you again and again. Then the worst thing that could happen happened.

You flatlined, they then tried shocking you one more time and nothing happened. "Yang, call it" Altman said, looking at her "Time of death,19,35" Yang said and walked away from the table and began unscrubbing as did Altman. After unnscrubbing they walked out and towards your room to tell your mother what had happened.

NAT POV

Me and Wands had been sitting in your room for around five to six hours when we saw Dr Altman and Dr Yang walking towards us with sour faces on, we both stood up and Wands held onto my hand. "Mrs. Romanoff we did everything we could, but the bleeding was too uncontrollable and we tried shocking her multiple times and nothing happened, before we leave we need to know if your daughter was an organ donor" Doctor Altman explained and when she finished and walked off my whole world fell apart.

I ran off wands following close behind me, the moment we got outside it was raining, pouring would be the right word to use and I fell to my knees screaming in pain, feeling sick, Wands leaned down beside me sat down next to me and held me I grabbed onto her and clutched onto her jacket.

I don't know what to do, you were my world, you meant the world to me and you just passed away because of my stupidity, my ignorance, I was the worst mother a child could have and out of all the parents in the world you got me the worst person you could ask for.

"Wanda, I killed her. I killed my child" I sobbed pleading for her to have all the answers I knew she didn't have. "Tasha you didn't kill her it wasn't your fault," she sobbed almost just as much as I did. But the thing is she could tell me it wasn't my fault all she wanted, but I am always going to think it is because I killed my 15 year old daughter, and it is gonna end up killing me and everyone around me.

Phew, this was a long one, yeah, um some of the words from the "surgery" may be wrong I tried getting it as right as possible lmao. yes the doctor's names are from greys, anywho thanks for reading. Love yall. -Becca<3