-Found you- NR X Daughter

A/n: Okay so I know these are hella annoying to read but it's kinda important, I wanna know if y'all want me to try and do they/them pronounce for the main character or even try and give the main character a name instead of Y/N, idk, just lmk what you think :)

After the fight in the German airport a lot of the avengers disappeared or went to jail, including me, because I chose the team opposite of those who had the law on their side. Which meant I denied my mother, and chose my mothers ex over her. Nobody knew why I did it, and honestly neither did I. Natasha Romanoff left after the encounter with king T'challa in the German airport. Normally because team Iron man had the law and the sokovia accords behind them she shouldn't have had to run, but she harmed a king, and went against the team. I had no idea where my mother went, and my mother had no idea where I went. What I did know was that she left the country, or she fled the country.

I have been trying to track mom for around 2 weeks now, but I know she isn't stupid so she is using a disposable which makes it impossible to track her. I did find out what country she is in, Norway. Why would she go to Norway, what, or who does she know there?

Right now I am flying around a really big area trying to see if I can find any sign of her. Last night I found a stranded trailer with a computer which I got into but it seemed normal other than having a few sites open. Outside of it muddy tire tracks drove away from it, I followed the tracks and they stopped right before a bridge where the railing was ruined. So the car definitely fell off, and so did the person who was in it.

I jumped in the water and followed the current and the shortest way to shore, there was a trail of footprints walking away from there but it went cold because of the rain. I looked around for a moment and found something shiny, I leant down to grab it and held it in my hand. It's a bracelet, the bracelet I gave to my mom on her birthday 9 years almost 10 years ago. It has both our initials on the back and some blood, which meant she had to have been here.

2 days later

Right now I am sitting on a mountain top out in the middle of nowhere, and it's fucking cold, and snowing which explains a lot. I'm looking down at the men's prison when a helicopter flies over it, when a woman jumped out of it. Mom. I'm studying her moves when a giant explosion went off, someone in the helicopter shot of a basuka (I don't remember how it's spelled lol) and the mountains started rumbling, and snow started to come down. The helicopter started moving and I prayed to god that I wouldn't have to witness my mother being buried in snow. She ran towards it along with an older man, whoever was up in the helicopter threw a ladder down to them and the man made it, so did mom. Thank god. They flew off and I flew after them.

I landed in a tree and watched their helicopter spin towards the ground. They apparently didn't have enough fuel. They all got out safely and again my heart rate went a little down, they started walking over the field towards a house. I jumped out of the tree and down onto the ground standing in the tree line they got down to the house where a woman greeted them and hugged them all. Mom looks uncomfortable.

After a few minutes of debating with myself I left the trees and slowly walked towards the house, I could see them all sitting by the dinning table when the brunette woman stood up and looked out the window, I ducked down behind a bush and looked through some of the leaves. They all went outside and looked around, they then started arguing, the names Yelena and Melina kept getting mentioned. To be honest I wanna stand up but then again I don't want to.

I decided on doing it, I stood up and walked out from behind the bush, the first one to see me was the man, he put his hand on his back and got out a shield looking like Rogers, the others looked at him confused when the others saw me, the blonde and brunette got out their guns and held them up pointing them at me, not mom, she looked both sad and relieved, she started slowly walking in front of the others.

This time I could hear what they said to each other, the blonde started speaking "Natasha, what are you doing? Get back here" she's Russian, her accent is thick and she knows mom, not personally enough to know who I am, but personally enough to know how she grew up. I turned my eyes back on mom and got eye contact with her, tears started dwelling in my eyes and I started running towards her, she started smiling. I got to her and jumped into her arms, I immediately felt safe, home. She was my home.

"I wrote this entry in my diary a year before everything went wrong, now I- I uh live in New York with Yelena and Kate, Kate is amazing by the way her and Yelena are so sweet together and have taken so good care of me. Sometimes I still think of the day I meet your family, the amazing dinner we had and how we afterwards took down the man who caused you so much trauma, I honestly think those were the happiest times of my life. My 18th birthday was 2 days ago, Wanda came with the kids, yeah believe it or not her an Vision had kids, twins Tommy and Billy they are so sweet." My finger traced over the picture of the four of them.

"Steve and Sharon ended up together they are getting married next year, in this church in Idaho because Sharon's parents grew up there. Clint, Laura and the kids are still living at the country house, they gave me a black kitten for my birthday I named him Louie, it was between that or calling him Lenny, but I thought yup oh would like Louie better" I laughed a little and a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'm planning on getting my own apartment, maybe downtown or going back to Europe, I could go to Norway where your trailer was. Anyway, I miss you so much, and I know the others do too, Clint still blames himself, I'm trying to get him to see it wasn't his fault but it's hard, I love you so much. Yelena and Kate is picking me up soon, they got a dog her name is Fanny," I laughed through the tears trickling down my face and placed the rose in my hand on the ground.

I leaned my hand on a tree next to where I was standing and looked over at the car parked and nodded. "I have to go, but I'll be back, I love you and miss you mom" I turned towards the car and walked away from the grave under the cherry tree, I got over to the car and sat in the back and started crying even more, we then drove off, Kate driving, Yelena in the passenger seat she was crying as well, I put my head on her shoulder and she put her hand on mine. "I miss her too" she said, "I know"