-51-

"Keep going, tesoro..." Luca jeered before smacking Simone's reddened behind again. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"C'mon, sweetheart," Emiliano teased as he gently toyed with her sore mounds. "I haven't even had my turn yet. You can't be getting tired now."

Simone's body was trembling and she was barely hanging onto reality as she rode Luca in reverse-cowgirl. Both he and Emiliano put her through round after round the night before and didn't give her the opportunity to ride them until they woke up late in the morning. Her body was tired and aching in the best of ways, which made riding Luca the way she wanted to even more difficult.

But Simone was determined.

She rotated her hips as she moved up and down Luca's curved shaft, allowing him to hit each side of her walls before she spit in her hand and started massaging his balls while deepening her movements.

"Fuck," he groaned before muttering a number of expletives under his breath.

Finally, she heard his grunts become more frequent and felt him begin to tighten in her hand. She flexed her muscles to clamp down on him and the move brought him over the edge. He quickly pulled out of her as he moaned his climax and released it all over her ass.

Simone had a satisfied smile on her face when she eased off of Luca as he was still panting with his eyes closed.

Emiliano gave her an impressed smirk. "We can't underestimate our woman, Luca," he said before wiping off her backside and leading her to the living room couch to straddle him. "As much as I enjoy this ass of yours," he said as he roughly grabbed two handfuls of it. "I enjoy watching the way your face twists while you take my di-"

His words were cut off when Simone suddenly lowered herself onto him, causing both of them to shudder. She and Emiliano had been having sex for months, so she already knew exactly what to do to send him over the edge before she couldn't go any longer. While he had fucked Simone into submission before and he and Luca had definitely been doing it all night, she knew that Emiliano would get deeply turned on when she took control at times.

Simone began to rock her hips back and forth as she guided one of his hands up to grip her breast while she took the other up to her mouth and began sucking his fingers. She held eye contact with him the entire time, so he could see clearly the way her face twisted in pleasure as she rode him and her moans - even with his fingers in her mouth - were loud and shameless, allowing him to hear the effect his member had on her.

"Shit, sweetheart," Emiliano grunted when Simone started bouncing up and down his length just the way he liked.

She pulled his finger out her mouth and leaned in to take his earlobe between her teeth before trailing her tongue up along the edge of it and moaning in his ear: "Your dick feels so fucking good."

Simone then leaned her torso so that she was bracing herself on the back of the couch beside Emiliano and he had full view of her ass while she continued riding him and her moans were right next to his ear. Between the sounds and the sight, Emiliano hit his climax, pumping up into Simone as he released his seed inside of her.

Out of breath and completely spent, Simone couldn't move from her position. She felt herself being lifted from Emiliano who still had his eyes closed with labored breathing. Luca tried to hold Simone up, but her legs were too shaky, so he lifted her to carry her to the bath he ran for her after he collected himself.

"You always bathe me," she teased with droopy eyes and a big smile as he set her into the tub.

"Anything for you, tesoro."