Simone x Luca

A/N: Simone/Luca one-shot to celebrate 50K views! (Late, I know.) Luca is obvi the kinky brother (if that wasn't clear already), so just a content warning that while this scene doesn't get too kinky, there will be bondage and (consensual) forced orgasms. In case those are triggers for you... Also, pls don't use this to inform any decisions. Thanks!

I know that the previous chapter ended with Luca about to blow Simone's back out, but this scene is NOT a continuation of that and occurs somewhere between the last chapter and the next one (which I'm hoping to post by next week).

+++

"Are you sure that you want to try that today, tesoro?" Luca asked, sitting on a chair across from Simone while she sat on the end of his bed.

"Yes," she nodded confidently. "We've talked about it enough. You explained everything, I did my own research, and you've tied me up more than once already and I enjoy it... I want to try the suspension."

"You're positive?"

"I trust you completely, Luca."

Luca's jaw tensed and he clenched and unclenched his fist several times as he studied her face. "And you remember our safe words and signals?"

"Yes," Simone replied before going through all of them to show him she remembered.

Luca rose from his seat and removed his shirt. "Take your clothes off," he instructed before turning to his dresser and opening the top drawer to pull out supplies and begin setting up. "Watch me carefully as I do this."

After removing her clothes, Simone watched with anticipation every move that Luca made and she could feel her core dampening already just thinking about what he was going to do to her. After he finished, he approached her on the bed and pushed her to lay down before crawling on top of her.

"What about the rope?" she asked.

"Patience," he whispered with a low rasp. "... That's something I'm going to teach you about today."

He dipped his head down to run his nose along one side of her neck and back up to her face, his lips barely brushing against hers before going to the other side. Simone instinctively put her arms up around his neck to pull him in, but he stopped her, roughly grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her head.

"Don't move," he muttered.

Kissing his way down her body, Luca was sure to avoid the spots on Simone that he learned were most sensitive, only allowing his lips to graze just close enough to send chills down her spine.

Simone took deep breaths and she struggled not to move, trying to keep her hands above her head even after Luca stopped pinning them as his mouth worked its way down her body. His kisses trailed along her pelvis before they came back to tease her mounds. His tongue lightly traced around her areola - still sure not to make contact with her pierced nipples - while he used one hand to to caress the inside of her thighs without touching her directly.

Feeling a mix of anticipation and frustration from the way Luca was teasing her, Simone started to squirm under him wanting more.

"I said: don't move." Luca wrapped his hand around Simone's neck and came up to meet her gaze with an intense glare. "If you move, I won't give you what you want."

Heeding the threat, Simone took a sharp breath and stopped moving while Luca continued to torment her with his extensive teasing for what felt like forever.

Even when he was down between her legs, the man refused to touch her in the spot that was begging for him. With Simone's legs wide open, Luca made trails of soft kisses along the inside of each of her thighs before pulling back to take in the view of the way her core was glistening and twitching for him before he'd even touched it.