Questions & Interest

(Y/N): "Where am I? What is this

(Y/N): "Where am I? What is this...?"

All you see is a mist, nothing was there. As you walk around, searching for answers, a tombstone was there right in front of you.

(Y/N): "Huh?"

You walk over to and it says. It says....

Here lies (D/N). Few of many War Heroes.

(Y/N): "Dad...?"

That's when this mist gets bigger and turns into a fog and everything becomes a white haze as you began to woke up.

(Y/N): !

You are in your room on bed without your T-shirt and jacket. And on your left side was Charlie, sleeping on your desk. After getting a long look at her, You slowly got up put on your upper clothes and headed towards the others are.

(Y/N): "Hey..."

Husk: "Look whose up'n at it."

Vaggie jumped in shock, seeing you up.

Vaggie: "(Y/N)...oh thank goodness you're alright."

(Y/N): "What makes-"

Suddenly Niffty pounced at you for a hug, squeezing you in the process.

Niffty: "(Y/N)!!! Oh I was so worried that you were extremely hurt. I tried asking Charlie to heal you back to health! But she said no even though you weren't exactly injured and-"

That's when Angel Dust prys her off of you.

Angel Dust: "Don't hog him for yourself! Most of us were worried shitless too y'know!" He looks at you before the bear hug began. "You bastard! Do you have any idea how scared I was?! I thought you literally went after Valentino only to die, be raped or who knows!"

 "You bastard! Do you have any idea how scared I was?! I thought you literally went after Valentino only to die, be raped or who knows!"

(Y/N): "D-Dust...lemme go! Can't breathe!"

Angel Dust: "Oh...oopsie."

He let go as you tried catching your breath.

(Y/N): "Sorry I made you all worried. Guess that fight with Pentious' abominable fuckshow really drained me."

Angel Dust: "Yeah we saw the news well Charlie and Vags here got hostaged. Where the ten Hells does Pentious gets this shit anyway?"