Queen Bee

Few months later...

You were on your bike, heading to your destination of picking up Loona.

Earlier

(Y/N), on phone: "You want me to pick her up at where?"

Blitzø: "Some furry party in the Gluttony Ring. I'll be there in sec. Make sure no one FUCKING touches my daughter got it?"

(Y/N): "Roger."

Blitzø: "Roger? Who the fuck is Roger?"

(Y/N): "Not what I--never mind I'll head there."

Gluttony Ring

Loona was at the Hellhound Party observing the place while making sure she wasn't out of place or anything.

Vortex: "LOONA~! Hey girl! Glad you could make it!"

Loona: "Tex! Thanks for inviting me!"

Vortex: "''Course! Say didn't you have a +1 coming over?"

Loona: "Well I figure he's busy with his work so...didn't want to bother him."

Vortex: "Hoping to meet him. Ah well. Hey everyone! Meet the face! Loona!"

He and the other Hellhounds let out a howl as an agreement

Vortex: "Wanna drink or anything?"

Loona: "Oh--uh--Sure, totally."

Although Loona tries to mingle with one of the crowd only to get pissed off calling her a bitch which is totally not allowed here. That's when the host of the party arrives for a song.

???: "She is a 'Ray of Sunshine' ain't she? Charlie would love her."

Loona got startled by hearing your voice.

Loona: "Y/N? You're here?"

(Y/N): "Should I not be?"

Loona: "No its not that! I didn't think you'd come because I thought about bringing you here but between hunting down scumbags and working at that hotel..."

(Y/N): "It's fine. Blitzø was the who called me to come over to pick you up. His words, not mine."

Loona: "Well I just got few minutes earlier."

(Y/N): "Well then there's no rush."

Vortex: "Hey...you wouldn't happen to be Loona's..."

(Y/N): "Friend? Yeah. Names Y/N."