Exes & Oohs

POV

Today was another day in IMP. No assignment right now, just chilling...until Millie came in and for some reason she's PO'ed and Moxxie attempts in calling her down.

Moxxie: "Millie honey? Everything okay?"

After that, she calmed down a bit.

Millie: "Yeah. Bumped into an Ex."

Moxxie: "Oh...oh."

Millie: "He just kept going on about how and his 💰 now and BRIGHTER future and a BIGGER cock!"

Moxxie: "What?"

Millie: "Everytime I see his stupid face, I just want to..."

Enraged, she punch down a file cabinet.

Blitzø: "WTF is all this noise? I got a client!"

Moxxie: "Don't worry sir I'll get it--What is that?"

He noticed a picture only for Blitzø to snatch it."

Blitzø: "Nothing! It's a research for science! Just get them back in order, alphabetized them."

In his office

Blitzø: "So let me get this straight, you don't want us to go to Earth at all for this job."

Client: "Correct. That will not be necessary. I like to meet you and your whole crew in my estate."

Blitzø: "You want us to kill someone in Hell? I gotta tell ya that ain't exaxtly our business no more. I can however call in a favor."

Client: "I tell ya about it when you're here. It's in regard of your business venture I'm sure it'll be worth your time."

Blitzø: "Ooh how ominous. Fine whatever, what's the address?"

Client: "Transportation has already been taken care of."

Suddenly a purple chopper got Blitzø and his team's attention and start pulling out the building's wall and all of Blitzø's 'research' flew out. That's when he called you.

📱

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Blitzø: "Hey sport how's it goin'? Listen I need your help on our little job and we'll explain on the way. You got the 'Speed Dial' ready?"

(Y/N): "Hit it."

Blitzø pressed the button without a second thought and in a red flash, here you are, ready and waiting...while holding a picture where your response is...