Abandoned Brawl

With Lucifer

(Y/N): "...And that's what happen. Warren Hargis worked with an organization, the Black Reign."

Lucifer: "I see. What can you tell me about them?"

(Y/N): "Sadly, not much about them. All I know is Hargis has been collecting souls recently, involving experimenting them once they're in Hell for what I don't know. The leader of the group is Reich."

Lucifer: "This may not bode well for any of us. I trust when this Black Reign are found, you will annihilate them?"

You nodded.

Lucifer: "Very good. Tell my daughter and her cohorts I said hello."

As soon as you left, you got a call from RidZak.

Later

You and RidZak are at the Southside of Pentagram City few miles from the Happy Hotel.

(Y/N): "You're sure this is the place?"

RidZak: "According to Alastor, there's been some strange activity lately. There could be another Sconce."

They then spotted some familar robots ahead.

RidZak: "Look. Those are the same robots from where me and Husk fought."

(Y/N): "Sounds like they are searching for something. Let's-"

Before you finish, a strange cyan blue blur ran passed you and RidZak. When gotten a better view, it none other than Demetrio, one of RidZak's enemies.

Demetrio: "Well what do we have here? A fuckin' rat'n worms of the litter!"

RidZak wasted no time as he punched Demetrio to where the robots were at. He got back up and the 2 charged at each other while you destroyed some of the robots.

However something large was above you and its dropping fast. You back away from what appear to be a large cube and on top of it is a  somewhat burly Sinner whose head was the same as the cube. This must be Grey Chap.

RidZak stood next to you as Demetrio landed with Chap.

Grey Chap: "Gentlemen, such a pleasure it is to meet a new face and see a familar one doing well."

(Y/N): "I take it these are the ones who you put up with, Rid?"

RidZak: "Yeah."

Grey Chap: "How very astute of you to tell (Y/N) here about us, RidZak. If so, then the formalities are not needed."

(Y/N): "So you know who I am? It won't save you bunch."

Demetrio: "Whatever, we knew you losers would show up. Now we can crush you punks for good!"

RidZak: "Doubtful. I still owe you for the crap you did back at Club City."

(Y/N): "So let's get started."

Grey Chap snapped his fingers and and more large cubes appeared and charged at you and RidZak but dodged them continuously.

You rammed at him to stop his attack by slamming on of those things at him and kicked Grey Chap away. At blinding speed, you pounded him but he grabbed you in a choke-hold, throwing you away while sending a large cube along the way. You used the Flesh Hooks to get a good hold of it, sending it back. Grey Chap punched into pieces and grappled you for a piledriver but you sprouted the Flesh Hooks like spikes, hurting him. Before your attempted to kill him, Demetrio appeared out of nowhere and kicked you down and tried to deliver a shockwave on the way down but you dodged it in the nick of time.