Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?

(A/N: Hey there Readers and Clients. Just letting you know this chapter here is simply non-canon to the main story. I am simply doing this both to pass the time and this is a one-time request. I hope you like and in case you see any corrections that needs to be done, don't hesitate. It'll help get off being lazy while I ain't busy with stuff in life. Enjoy.)

Today was another average Tuesday. After killing another Sinner who's beyond redemption, you and RidZak were walking back to the Hotel in style.

Doing so you 2 bought some stuff for the gang; A new maid outfit for Niffty. A personal brew for Husk. A huggy T-Shirt for Fat Nugget...and a kiss for Angel Dust on the cheek. C4 for Cherri Bomb and a couple of roses for Charlie and Vaggie.

But just when you were about to deliver it to them...

That happened and gun sounds were heard.

(Y/N): "What the literally Hell was that."

Charlie: "The Hotel...it's under attack!"

Vaggie: "Do something!"

(Y/N): "Way ahead of ya!"

You pulled out a button and pressed it, activating the security defenses.

(Y/N): "And you said augmenting this place was a bad idea!"

Vaggie: "Still is!"

You rolled your eyes and gave her a modified shotgun for her to protect Charlie. Fortunately, Angel, Cherri, Nifty, RidZak and Husker knew this protocol.

Husk: "Who the fuck is attacking us?!"

Cherri: "Storm Ninjas!"

RidZak: "Not a thing!"

(Y/N): "Less talking, more killing."

You all pulled out your own weapons and return fire at the enemy who're demons in uniforms none of you haven't seen before. You got lucky shot at one of them and as it turns out, most of your friends are stop shooting knowing who they are up against.

Charlie/Vaggie: "Oh no."

Angel/Cherri: "No."

Niffty/RidZak/Husk: "Oh dear/fuck no!"

(Y/N): " What? Why're you all-"

Charlie: "Y/N you need to shut off the defenses NOW!"

You shut it off, signaling the unknown forces to cease fire as well.

Commander: "DPA! Nobody move!"

(Y/N): "DPA?"

Charlie: "Demon Police Agency."

Vaggie: "Who deals with anything that disturbs the balance in Hell."

Commander: "Goddamn it! What did I told you fucktards? Scream DPA and fire IF they resist! What happened to that huh?!"