Killer's Fury

Your POV

I walked down the streets of Pentagram City, still thinking of killing Valentino. But if he's as powerful as Alastor, then I need more souls. I still wonder where's Charlie and Vaggie. I just hope there alright...Wait do I really care for them? I mean sure they're not evil but serves a connection to Lucifer Magne, ruler of Hell. No that's not right. As I think more about it...

?! Demons running? Why would they-

Oh...that figures...

???: *Evil laughter*

That laugh...That FUCKING laugh.

Sir Pentious: "Well, well, well...if it isn't that fuckin' brat from before!"

(Y/N): "Pentious...what are you doing now?! Don't tell me that thing is your experiment?"

Sir Pentious: "Why yes it is, and I plan on using this to conquer Hell obviously! And since you're here I'll personally enjoy watching my masterpiece rips you to pieces and use you to lure out Alastor!"

(Y/N): "Not likely."

I simply grinned at his 'masterpiece' as I pulled out my sword and well you get the idea.

Battle POV

That thing fires its weapons at you only to be deflected by your sword as you jumped and slashed at its head. However the monster to dodge the incoming attack and flicked you away. Fortunately half of your Flesh Hooks clinged to one of its spider legs as you launched yourself like a slingshot and sliced off that said leg. It was pissed and began firing a point-blank shot due to you being so closed to it crashing you to a limo of a certain someone.

???: "Oh my-Y/N!"

(Y/N): "C-Charlie...Vaggie?"

They rushed towards you whilst getting up.

Vaggie: "What the Hell happen to-" Looks up and sees what you’re fighting. "Oh."

Charlie: "What is that?"

(Y/N): "Remember that snake fucker, well apparently he made this. Get out here!"

Charlie: "Are you crazy?! That thing will kill you!"

(Y/N): "It'll destroy the city if-"

You got cut off as the monster, through telekinesis, grabs them before blasting you again as Sir Pentious grins evilly at the sight.