Hell Trip #7 (Finale)

Somewhere in the outskirts of Hell, you travel deeper into the area. This was the final task to do and after that, you can return to the Hotel. Of course...this was a personal matter. Because the one you must deliver to is the reason why you are this strong today.

Flashback

Alastor: "Once upon a time...in Hell, H'mselphon was the most feared warrior that ever walked among us Demons. In life, born in Japan, he grew up to be THE most greatest fighter on Earth, and though H'mselphon was human he has a heart of a demon. Power and fighting became his way in life as he fight and killed skilled combatant that stood before him. Whether their martial artists, enforcers of any kind, shinobis you name it. H'mselphon didn't care as long as they are strong enough to challenge the mad fighter. He even roamed through the battlefield of a war. One day, he encountered a soldier who was slaying Nazi soldiers and when the 2 met...a violent battle commenced. No one knows how long it lasted but the it did made Hitler VERY angry! That soldier could be your father who survived the battle."

Hearing this made you tensed. If that man is your dad, then...this could lead how he died.

Y/N: "Was any of the Overlords were watching the fight?"

Alastor: "Good question and yes they have. We were all speechless at the sight of such conflict. Now H'mselphon is strong but at the end of the day, he was still mortal. He died in his last battle with no regrets. Arriving in Hell didn't stop his bloodlust for combat. Now Y/N, if you want to continue your vigilantism in Hell, you must get strong."

(Y/N): "And having H'mselphon to train me is the way?"

Alastor: "Bingo sonny! Just don't get on his bad side."

Next day, Alastor asked H'mselphon to train you only to end up with scrapes due to them duking it out but according to the Radio Demon, he agrees and now Alastor bids you farewell saying he'll comeback once your training is complete. As you made it up the hill and when you did, you see a temple surrounded by hellfire.

You continued walking without hesitation and stood before him in the entrance was the the demon