Why Not?

(Your POV)

While walking, Alastor told me that he wants to help the Princess of Hell, named Charlie Magne, to invest her business on rehabilitating sinners. I find it hard to believe. I mean this is Hell. Why would she want to do so? To make it less evil? My mind was baffled at the thought of it as my Client continues on while we're almost there.

Alastor: "I decided to give it a shot, well, only for my amusement. It's quite funny really."

(Y/N): "Funny how?"

Alastor: "That you and Charlie want to do good in Hell. She seeks other sinners' redemption while you slaughter any corrupted sinners that endangers Hell. If I'm not mistaken."

No he's right. Even though this realm is filled with corruption, that didn't stopped me from doing so back at my hometown. Besides, having Hell under controlled by someone else whose much worse? Not a good thing. Shit that's actually worse than evil! Guess I should help and see how it plays out.

(Y/N): "Well let's see if her idea works then."

Alastor: "I knew you'd say that!"

(Y/N): "Really?"

Alastor: "Well...kinda."

We chuckled at his answer as we approach our destination.

(Third Person POV)

Back at the Happy Hotel, Charlie and her friends, Vaggie and Angel Dust, were in different spots. Between getting into a fight with 666 News Reporter, Katie Killjoy, the most rude and arrogant woman there is and the Pornstar getting involved in a turf war, Charlie's plans of sinner rehabilitation has went down the drain.

However...A knock was heard at the door. Charlie stands in front of the door and opens it. She sees you and the Radio Demon, whose grinning at her.

Alastor: Hell--" Was all he could say before she slams it before opening it again. "--o!" But slammed it again.

Charlie: "Vaggie?"

Vaggie: "What?"

Charlie: "The Radio Demon and that guy from the news involved in a turf war are at the door."

Vaggie: "What?"

Angel Dust: "(Y/N) and who?"

Charlie: "What should I do?"

Vaggie: "Don't let them in!"

Charlie looked back at the door and decided to open it and sees you and Alastor still there.

Alastor: "May we speak now?"

Charlie: "You may."

Alastor: I'm Alastor and this here is my volunteer, (Y/N) and quite pleasure to meet you my dear! Quite a pleasure!"

(Y/N): "Hi." You waved at her as she get a good look at you and almost blushed at your sight before the Radio Demon continued on.

Alastor: "Please excuse our sudden visit but I saw your little fiasco at the picture show and I couldn't resist! Quite a performance! Why I haven't been entertained since that Stock Market Crash back at 1929. So many orphans..."

(Y/N): "May they rest in peace."

Just then, Vaggie appeared and pointed a spear at the two of you.

Vaggie: "Stop right there! I don't know about your friend here..." She means you. "But I know your game, I am not gonna let you hurt anyone here! You pompous, cheesy, talkshow shitlord."

(Y/N): "We're not."

Alastor: "And besides dear, if any of us want to hurt anyone here...I WOULD HAVE DONE SO ALREADY." He said as malicious aura appears around him for a moment until he stops.