Welcome to Heaven!

(Y/N): "You're seriously packing?"

Charlie: "Yep. Ok, I have my warm weather. clothes, my cold weather clothes, I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?"

Vaggie: "Charlie, you're only going to Heaven for a few hours."

Charlie: "Vaggie, we are only going to Heaven for a day, I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince Heaven to stop an extermination."

(Y/N): "Going with her, Vaggie?"

Vaggie: "Yeah, I wish I could go with her sweetie but I have that...thing."

Charlie: "What thing?"

Vaggie: "The thing with the.. uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar."

Charie: "Vaggie, you're my partner just as Y/N is to us, I need you there with me."

Vaggie, sighed: "Fine."

Suddenly Angel Dust and Husk rushes in the hotel panting heavily.

Niffty: "You look messy! What happened to you guys?"

Angel Dust: "It's who happened to us, And the answer is Valentino! He sent his guys to hunt me down when we were simply out drinking. Fucking dickbag!"

Husk: "Bastards wouldn't let up."

Angel: "Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!"

Cherri, laughs: "What up hoes?"

Angel: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see baby!"

Cherri: "Angie! Y/N! Ya sons of bitches! You been texting me depressing shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!"

(Y/N): "Long time no see, Cherri."

Cherri, gives the bomb to Charlie: "Here hold this."

Charlie: "Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Vaggie, grabs and throws it: "Nope, gimme that."

Angel: "I love to see ya Cherri but I'm too tired, I need to pass out."

(Y/N): "I also got a meeting with the King Of Hell but before I go..." Summons a bird

" Summons a bird