New Client, New Life and Same Shit

(Your POV)

The mysterious person on the phone has just appeared right in front of me. Said his name is Alastor. Flashing his sharp-tooth grin at me with his hand forward in a welcoming gesture. I simply shook his hand as I heard some static coming from him. Best I hear him out and all.

Alastor: "I am such a big fan of your work my boy!"

(Y/N): "My work?" I tilt my head and cocked my eyebrow at his words while letting go of his hand.

Alastor: "Why yes! You kill villains in the most brutal and horrific ways where it's beautiful to us higher-ups as we watch you mortals with interest!"

Higher-Ups? Meaning more of him? Fucktastic! I just hope others like him doesn't comes after me.

(Y/N) "Even so, what does a bigshot like yourself want with a demon like me?"

Alastor: "You mean revenant is what you are! You don't have horns or tail. Don't tell me it escaped your notice?"

Hm? Never bother me to realize it. Though Alastor summons a mirror to show me and no signs of horns and/or tail before he made the mirror disappears.

Alastor: "And what I want with you, (Y/N), is for you to work for me as my...shall we say volunteer?"

(Y/N): "Volunteer, huh?"

Alastor: "Yes indeedee! You don't have to do much, just the jobs that suit your skills of an Assassin. You can still do what you want and if you fail, no worries! Just don't give up! Although don't fail me to much, okay? Of course some of your victims are here too."

So he wants me to kill for him huh? Figures he say some shit like that. But just because I'm dead, doesn't mean it'll stop me from doing the usually. Although I kill some crime lords who hired me, it's best I play it cool with him...for now.

(Y/N): "Kay I'm your man! I was planning do that shit anyway."

Alastor: "That's the spirit! And for that, here is something for you!"

With the snap of his fingers, a giant sword arises from the ground.

(A/N): Here's what it looks like.

Damn that's big. Not sure if I can wield it. Though I had one of my tendrils to grab it. As I hold the hilt of the blade, it wasn't heavy even with one hand. Not bad.

Alastor: "Well I'll be seeing you. Take care now!"

That's he said as he teleports away. Now it's time for me to go to town and--What? Explosions? I followed the sounds of destruction and see a weaponized blimp doing the damage.

 Now it's time for me to go to town and--What? Explosions? I followed the sounds of destruction and see a weaponized blimp doing the damage

Grinning like a madman, I head over to the scene and on top the rooftops using my tentacles as I make an entrance.

(Third Person POV)

Inside the blimp are several egg-like demons, led by a snake demon. His hood is mostly yellow, with the tips being black. He has 4 pink eye patterns on his hood along with his clothing. He has a long neck. As he wears a black and yellow bow tie, a yellow shirt with a pink eye on it, and a coat which is grey with yellow vertical stripes. He has sharp, pink claws for fingers. The top hat seems to be alive, as it blinks and changes expressions in unison with him.

Sir Pentious: "Those other cowardly sinners dare not hinder my plans of territory takeover! A wise decision of not to oppose the likes of me! Sir Pentious! For my machines are unmatched!"

Egg Bois Minion: "Gee that was pretty swell boss!

Another Egg Bois Minion: "You really show them what for when you shot them with your ray gun!"

Sir Pentious: "Yes...now get back to work!"

But before they do, a certain denizen crash on the side of the blimp. Surprising the villains them. Which turns out to be you.

Sir Pentious: Who the fuck are you?!

(Y/N): "Me? No one special. Just a newly denizen who just want you dead."

Sir Pentious: "Oh really?! Then feel the wrath of --"

???: "EGGLORD!!!" That voice was from outside the blimp. Though the snake demon thinks one of you said that.

Sir Pentious: "Pardon, who said that?! Was it you punk!"

(Y/N): "Not really and also..." You send your tendrils at the demon's minions, killing them as you lunged at the fool.

Sir Pentious: "I don't think so!" He began to hypnotize you until your a few of your tendrils stops Sir Pentious. Causing him to dodge over to the right, allowing your senses to return to you.

However a bomb was thrown inside, everyone turn their attention to that before it explodes in between Sir Pentious and you.

(Y/N): "Who the hell--?" Before finishing your sentence, a one-eyed woman with a u-shaped pupil wearing som punkish clothes appears and holding another bomb.

???: Looking for fight? Then I'll--" She stopped and sees you. Causing her to grin with a slight lustful expression.

(Y/N): "Okay who're you?"

Cherri Bomb: "Cherri Bomb is the name! Fucking up shit is my game!" She said proudly as Sir Pentious' coughs were heard causing Cherri to turn her sadistic gaze at her true target. "Anyway, looking for a fight old man? Why don't you take that tinker-toy bullshit off my turf before I smash it--!" Part of the ship was falling apart and some of the Egg Bois. "More."

Sir Pentious: "Oh you all want a piece of me?! Well then I'm happy to oblige!" He laughs as more of his minions appears to join the fight.

You lunge at them with psychotic smirk swinging your sword where the screen turns black.