The Show Must Go On

While you and the others are gearing up to fight, Vox watches this in amusement laughing his ass off thinking you lot will survive. Haxx and K@ry look at each other, seeing an Overlord acting goofy.

Haxx: "We take it you believe they will all be destroyed?"

Vox: "Yeah! I mean look at them?! Even with horse power, these fucktards are still gonna get PWN'D! If not, then hey, they won't catch onto us and the machinations we have in store for them."

K@ry: "Even if its true, what's to stop the Angelic Allegiance from destroying Hell?"

Vox: "Relax, K@ry, I made preparations for us to survive...us 5 anyway." Sees them confused "What? It's every demon for themselves. In the end, everything will be ours and WE will be the ones standing on the FUCKING TOP!!!" Watches a screen with Alastor on it, which glitches slightly "Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED!"

Hotel

Charlie: "Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this."

(Y/N): "Trust me, she would."

Vaggie: "The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?"

Sir Pentious, bursts out: "Fear not, damsels. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!"

Vaggie: "What in the hell are you supposed to be?"

Sir Pentious, salutes: "General Pentious, reporting for duty

Sir Pentious, salutes: "General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!" Turns to you "Y/N, we have been mortal enemies since day 1 and let me say; Fighting side-by-side with you...will be an honor!"

(Y/N), smiled: "Yeah...you came a long way, proved to me and everyone else here that you can change just as any soul. Glad to have you aboard, General." Salutes

Sir Pentious return the salute.

Charlie: "Thank you, Pen."

Niffty: "What can I do to help?"

Pentious: "I'm glad, you asked, soldier. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault."

"