Business Left Unchecked

Flashback

The sound of guns were heard through the area as body count goes up higher. There shooters were 4 teenagers as the rest were taken hostage but one by one, some would be killed if the demands gets rejected.

But tables turned thanks to a certain youngster. The blood of the 4 filled his heart with so much joy as he left whilst enjoy the moment.

 The blood of the 4 filled his heart with so much joy as he left whilst enjoy the moment

Present Day

???: "Hello, Y/N. Sleep well?"

When you woke up, you saw Charlie's father standing besides you.

(Y/N): "Lucifer."

Lucifer: "Sorry to wake you up from your slumber, but there is job I really need you to do for me."

(Y/N): "And that would be?"

Lucifer: "Dealing with a corrupt business man who plans for genocide of course. Reason behind it is simply because he made a deal with ones I am not sure of. And this is ME we're talking about. Originally, he bargained with me but the human declined when offered a better one."

(Y/N): "Where can I find him?"

Lucifer: "I'll take you to him."

He smiled as he opened a rift and you went through it, taking you to the destination.

That was one big tower. Whatever, time to get to work.

The building was filled with security guards. Some where top notch.

Fortunately, they're not innocent. Their souls reeked with evil intent. Rapist, murderers, gang members and mercenaries. Basically, this is the 'Icon of Sin'. Goodie. No need to hold back.

Your Narration

These...lifeforms. Continue to do harm because they can't control their impulses and find it relaxing. Be it humans or demons. Ridiculous. Disgusting. Unacceptable. Pathetic. Insignificant. Revolting. But why won't they stop? Why? Why? Why? WHY?! In the end, they're just instruments without purpose...only to savor the amusement of themselves. Even I am one as well. But I kill for a better reason: To protect. To save. To avenge. I am no God. I'm just a person who has an interesting concept of what's right and wrong. Whether I am on either sides, makes no difference on what I live to do. And I won't stop for anything. Never will.