The Dark Horror

(Your POV)

As I agreed with my job to aid Hell Princess with the rehabilitation of sinners, there are still some of them I know are reborn in the Netherrealm where I don't want those chumps to know I am here as well. Fortunately, Alastor found for their hiding spot which was in a farthest location where he simply transported me to their hideout.

This will be fun!

(The Hideout POV)

The building is crawling with gangsters you killed back in the living world. Now fully demonized, they believed to be tough and unstoppable force there is. You tried finding your way inside and as luck would have it, one of the windows was unlocked where after entering inside, is an old accounting office.

Seeing that nobody was inside the dusty room, You quickly made your way to the outer hallway. Deciding it would be a good idea to see the layout of this place, as you quickly headed to the announcement room. Once you found your way there, some punk in a suit talking on his phone, completely ignoring the you behind him.

Demon Grunt: Yeah, there's some turf war in Pentagram City. Plus some big bosses around in most areas. Boss says once those mooks kill each other off, we take over this town! And trust me it's gonna be one Helluva-GRAAAGURGGH!!!

That was all he said as you pulled out his spine. The man fell down to the floor, his phone blaring with the sounds of an angry voice on the other end.

Whatever the person on the other end of the line was going to say ended abruptly as you stomped the phone into pieces. Now that the annoying voices were gone, you could actually take a look around the room now. You found himself in what appeared to be the announcement room. In this room you could see everything that was going on in the assembly lines. Various thuggish men were working on the lines to assemble various guns one would find on mobsters in the 1940s, from revolvers to Tommy guns, to even concealed sleeve guns! With the amount they were producing, one could supply a small army. Taking your eyes away from the assembly lines below, you looked through the rest of the room to see if there was anything that could help you, and as luck would have it, you found everything you would've needed and then some! To sum it up, You found four things that would give you the perfect opportunity to get under the skin of these thugs and mobsters. You found: fuse box next to the exit of the room which would allow you personally to cut the power to the lights, a ladder to the bars keeping the lights up (1), a goddamn chainsaw, and most importantly, a portable microphone. Now, some people might be wondering, why would a revenant like yourself need a microphone to help with this little attack of yours? Well, to get under their skin a bit, you was going to deliver a little speech to these mobsters after he cut the power, and hopefully, it would freak them out before you went in for the kill.

(Y/N): "Oh happy day!"

*

*

Demon Boss: Hurry up ya fucking mooks! Speed this shit up already!

This piece of shit of a Demon was once a grunt who got killed in the living because of you. He wanted to rise up for power but you ruined it for him.

Demon Boss' thoughts: Even though Hell ain't like I thought it would, it'll be great to start reigning on turfs after they killed themselves.

Unfortunately for him, those dreams will not be coming true.

Right as he was about to demand his workers stop slacking off, the lights suddenly went off, leaving everybody in darkness.

Demon Boss: DAMN IT! Somebody get the lights back on!

However, before anybody could go and see what was wrong with the fuses, everybody present began to hear something revving up above them.