Bloodbath Televised

Somewhere in Hell

On a multiscreen monitor, an Overlord sees your usual carnage of slaying Sinners. You're latest victim was a Sinner, wearing a coat and a hook for a hand. He grins at your display of power and has an interesting idea.

This Overlord is Vox.

Vox: "Interesting. You might be what I need to 1up my reputation."

Later On

You're walking down streets, minding your own business with RidZak along the way.

(Y/N): "So any idea where is Chap and Demetrio?"

RidZak: "You're asking me?"

(Y/N): "Well you know them personally and I honestly don't know where."

RidZak: "They could be hiding? Why not ask Alastor. I'm sure he knows where."

(Y/N): "I tried and he couldn't find them either."

RidZak: "That's odd."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Suddenly, you sensed an ominous presence and it appeared right in front of you.

It was a portal, though rather glitched.

A figure appears from it, well-dressed and has a TV for a head

A figure appears from it, well-dressed and has a TV for a head. You know who that is fortunately.

Vox: "Why hello there my name is-"

(Y/N): "Vox. One of many Overlords of Hell and a member of 'The 3 V's."

Vox: "Oh you heard of ME? I'm so flattered."

(Y/N): "Don't be, because whatever you want from me I'm not interested."

Vox: "Oh come on. I'm just offering you a deal that you won't refuse. You crave to kill Sinners don'tcha? Listen if you just participate in my contest. I will not bother, Alastor and any of your accomplices."

RidZak: "Why did you bring them up?"

Vox: "Because this one here attacked one of mine and he won't let this go. Take it from me."