One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel 🍋

Ghost Town

This area has been deserted

This area has been deserted. During your time in the Living, you sensed something was off. Reports of people have died mysteriously as their remains were left have reduced to dried bones. You decided to check it out, after all it's a work from the denizens of Hell....and it's only one of them whose still in this area.

(Y/N): "Where, oh where, has my little Sinner has gone? Where, oh where, can he/she be? Their temper, so fowl! Just as Hell's big ol'bowels! I hope that they're looking for me."

???: "Help! Please somebody!"

That sudden shriek was definitely a woman's. You rushed to where she was located...in the Church. We went inside, after making a barrier around yourself, and see a woman with her clothes tattered and a bloodstained on her face, crying even.

Woman: "Please help us."

(Y/N): "What happened?"

Woman: "T-That thing! It came out of nowhere and killed everyone! My own mother tried to keep me away from it and..."

She couldn't finish her sentence, she was crying.

(Y/N): "Don't worry...I promise you that I will protect you. Now let's get out of here." But just when you were about to leave with her... "Can you tell me what she looks like BTW?"

The door shut and was covered in thorns.

(Y/N): "Figures."

Woman: "Indeed.~ But don't worry, I'll show you what she looks like!~"

Her body transformed into a demoness.

Your expression:

(Y/N): "Super."

Demoness: "What a pretty handsome face for such a young...hm?"

hm?"