Hell Trip #6

Normal POV

On your next travel is a dorm for the degenerates located in the lowest section in the Lust Circle. You are almost done with your weekly errands with only one more after this one, it's back to the Hotel.

As you enter inside, all you see is a bunch of other Sinners minding there own business of course some did notice your presence. Some of them weren't even in clothing while the scent of cum was literally everywhere which isn't out of the ordinary. You made your way into the office to settle business.

(Y/N): "It's like highschool all over again."

Vampire Sinner: "My...what do we have here? Fresh Meat?"

Mummy Sinner: "...Fresh Meat..."

Blue Sinner: "He actually good looking. Being all calm is getting me turned on."

Pink Sinner: "Hmph! Doesn't look all that to me!"

Meanwhile in the office

The place was literally a fraternity pig sty. Cum all over the place, women lying around all dazed and drained. There stands a Sinners who owns this place.

 There stands a Sinners who owns this place

T O N Y  T H E  I N C U B I

Tony: "I finally get to meet the infamous Y/N. What an honor, the names Tony."

(Y/N): "Yeah well I got a package for you."

You hand over a Sconce to him...whom he ate it.

Tony: "Normally fucking women was the only thing that satisfy me, but these gemstones just got me going y'know?"

(Y/N): "I can...somewhat relate with that. See ya."

Tony: "Hold on a minute. Why not stick around for a little at least? Besides, there's something I need you here?"

(Y/N): "I ain't doing guys if it involves sex. Just pointing it out."

Tony: "Fair enough. There's a she-beast you need to calm down. So far, no demon can sate her hunger l, leading to poor saps to unfortunate fates. Think you can do that?"

He snaps his fingers as one of the female Sinners crawl over to suck his exposed dick.

(Y/N): "Where is she?"

Tony: "Bottom floor. The elevator on the far left. Good luck."

As you exit out of his office, you walked all the way to elevator until a blue hair woman with rabbit ears pops up.