Side‐Story Short #5

After some service in the hotel, you're now listening to some 🎶 while you watch Angel Dust and Husk are having a drinking contest.

RidZak: "So who's winning?"

(Y/N): "Don't know, probably Husk...no wait he's getting woozy, Dust may win this."

RidZak: "Why they're having this again?"

(Y/N): "Simple really, Dust wants sex. I declined. Alastor? Well..."

(Y/N): "...he also declined. Which leaves Husk who can't flip him off this time."

RidZak: "Good thing I got a woman."

(Y/N): "How is she BTW?"

RidZak: "Good. Better than before. Someday you can all see her."

You nodded in agreement until you heard a scream and explosion upstairs and you two dashed up all the way, only to find a hole in Charlie's room where something flew off in the distance and Charlie kept firing at it like mad as the perpetrator shrieked out...Giggity.

(Y/N): "What happened?!"

Charlie: "Some fuckin' peeper was at my window and try to fuck me!"

RidZak: "Is he a guest here?"

Charlie changed back and calmed down.

Charlie: "Doubtful but this is the 6th time this month."

(Y/N)/RidZak: "6th time?"

Charlie: "Yes. Haven't you watch the News? That same offender been doing this in Hell! From Imp City to Pentagram City!"

You grabbed a towel and gave it to Charlie, whom she is naked, which took her this long to realize it as she blushed. Afterwards, it is time to hunt him down. Suddenly your 📱 rang.

(Y/N): "Who is this?"

Helsa: "Hello Y/N. Been a while.~"

(Y/N): "What do you want and how did you get this number?"

Helsa: "Calm down...I only need your help with a certain problem."

(Y/N): "Is it the offender?"

Helsa: "How did-"

(Y/N): "Our hotel got compromised because of him."

Helsa: "Let me guess, Charlie and Vaggie got raped?"

(Y/N): "Charlie was the only one but she ain't easy target."

Helsa: "Pity. I'm surprised some tramp like her got assaulted. Just get him for me."