Scrambled Eggs

Since yesterday, Sir Pentious became a client, and thus a permanent resident of the hotel and part of the group. Charlie even showed him around the place. Now continues to give him a warm welcoming.

Charlie: "That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

Vaggie: "Um...Pentious has been trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit, some fucked up brain spider that almost killed you and has been fighting Y/N for who knows."

Charlie: "Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here."

Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his remaining Egg Bois, who aren't mutated, are sitting on.

Vaggie: "What the hell is that?"

Sir Pentious: "Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

Charlie: "What? Why?"

Sir Pentious: "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Plus the whole 6 months extermination thing. Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

Odette and Clara come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons. Pentious runs over to them.

Odette, holds out clipboard: "Sign, please."

Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Clara wheels in the boxes.

Odette: "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." Walks out with Clara while they got a good look at you as they giggle

Vaggie: "Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an Overlord?"

Sir Pentious: "Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell."

Vaggie: "Okay, well that stops right now." Takes Pentious's boxes

Sir Pentious: "Hey!"

Vaggie: "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome. Besides the hotel is already armed to the teeth as it is."

He looks at around and so far everyone is minding their own business. But for the likes of Husk, Angel Dust and Niffty?

 But for the likes of Husk, Angel Dust and Niffty?