Fight With The Archfiend

From what Ridzak told us about himself, he once worked with a boss, Mr. Cash and has a girlfriend, Penny. He moved out of his hometown since his enemies, Grey Chap and Demetrio, is somewhere around this town, planning something.

I plan on helping him out on dealing with them. He told us about their own abilities and several other stuff that's helpful. Right now, Ridzak and I are vibing some Lo-Fi music.

Ridzak: "So you kill bad guys and take their souls. Sounds heavy."

(Y/N): "Hell would've been much of a nightmare as the living is."

Ridzak: "That's cool."

Husk, appeared: "Hey Chillax Bros. Alastor wants us to meet him."

With Alastor

Alastor: "Gentlemen, it is my upmost attention that an interesting item in the derserted landscape. It's called a Sconce."

(Y/N): "What is that?"

Alastor: "A gemstone composed of souls of the Sinners who up-and-died. Whoever possess one or more, will gain a delightful power boost!"

Ridzak: "You want us to get it for you?"

Husk: "Us. Three? Fucking overkill and damn well annoying."

Alastor: "Trust me. Where you going isn't some lovely picnic. Then again we all should celebrate over there someday. My treat."

(Y/N): "What does the item look like?"

Alastor: "By the time I send you there, it should be obvious." He then snapped his fingers open a portal to our destination. When he did, we saw something glowing a few feet ahead, and began heading to this location.

 When he did, we saw something glowing a few feet ahead, and began heading to this location

Picnic? In this place? Yeah right.

Timeskip

After a long walk, we made it. There's the Sconce.