One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure 🍋

???, moaning: "Harder...yes...yes...OH yes! Y/N...give me more...I. WANT. MORE!!!!"

(Y/N): "Please keep it down Ms. Magne. I honestly don't want others, like your family, thinking this as some affair."

Lilith: "I can't help it. You're a killer with hidden talents. Besides I'm really glad you answered my call."

(Y/N): "Does HE know anything about this?"

Lilith: "No..."

She quickly turns around and quickly grabbed your face for a 💋. A sinful one at that before whispering in your ear.

Lilith: "And it is best that no one should. So please just this once. I have been watching you and I like to thank you for aiding and taking care of my daughter and Vaggie. Come and receive your reward."

Her words...it's like honey and you doing your best to resist it. But...there would be consequences if you refuse.

(Y/N): "Just this once."

With that being said, Lilith begin to unzip your pants and stroke your shaft slowly a little making the shaft to grow to its full size and getting erected. She licks her lips at the sight before licking your dick from bottom to top places the head in her lips and start using her tongue as she twirls it around to the head. You let out a slight moan fro his lips earning a chuckle from Hell's Queen who continued to work on pleasuring him.

Lilith look up at you before looking back at your shaft spending amount of minutes sucking you off. Her pace and speed had increased within the moment and Lilith enjoyed sucking off it off. Finally, you began to reach your limit and cum inside her mouth. She then open her mouth and showing

You spread her legs wide and begin inserting his shaft inside Lilith's pussy and start to thrust inside to give some pressure. You can feel the tightness inside of her as she smiled and moan in the excitement.

Your increased the speed and speed a little earning some moans from Lilith and she wants more of everything that you got so far as you oblige to give it to her and letting her enjoy herself. You then goes in every inch inside of her somehow enjoyed it and had a depraved smile on her face where her eyes glows red in excitement and passion as her body was moving back and forth in motion from you.

Now you know where Charlie gets this side from.

You turned Lilith over to her stomach, she begin spreading her legs out wide in a doggy position. Violently squeezing her ass then her boobs with your hands and reinserts his shaft inside of her pussy pumping away and thrusting faster inside Lilith.

You thrusts inside real hard as when your dick is balls deep, he begin thrusting in and out still groping and squeezing her curves for the next 3 hours nonstop. Both of you were sweating of the body heat from the amount of excitement and passion during their sex.

The bed was shaking and moving in motion as it was coming from your cock. Lilith's body even moving in motion from you plowing. As you kept to going and going more inside Lilith's vagina then suddenly, you almost reach the climax and the 2 of you cum together.

Back At The Hotel

Little did you know, Charlie knew the reason why her own mother wants with you. Her family shares a special link. Was she happy?

Charlie: "Vaggie...when Y/N comes home, help me DISCIPLINE him."

Vaggie: "Your mother had sex with him didn't she?"

Charlie simply nodded.

Vaggie: "Well at least she got it out of her system."

Charlie: "Doubtful but let's hope for the best."

Happy Mother's Day!