Hell Zone

Happy Hotel

Your POV

There it is again. Every time I hear the sound of a Hellquake, I know something's up. Normally it could be no different than the earthquake from the Living or the balance of power is shifting. As I ponder about it, I sensed the hostility of a Sinner. Almost as if were calling me...

RidZak: "Hey Y/N. Judging on that look on your face says you're going to do something."

(Y/N): "Yep. Those Hellquakes aren't random not to mention that strange energy. Time to check it out."

Me and RidZak went to find out where it's coming from. I just hope that the Sconce we collected will hold on long enough to protect the Hotel.

Alastor: "And where do you 2 youngsters going?"

(Y/N): "Find and stop the source of the Hellquakes."

Charlie: "Are you sure? It'll be a very hard and bumping road."

(Y/N): "No worries, because I have my own way of getting there faster."

Vaggie: "Just come back safe, both of you."

Me and Rid nodded as I held onto him real tight as my Flesh Hooks surrounded us as we disappeared.

Meanwhile

Miltonius and Neesha search high and low around for the Black Reign where all of a sudden, that same power surge had gotten their attention.

Miltonius: "It's that unfamiliar power wave again."

Neesha: "Maybe we should check that out first. It could lead us to Reich."

Miltonius nodded in agreement as the Archfiends head out to that location.

...

Lord Raptor was twiddling his guitar before him and the twins sensed a strong force through another Hellquake.

Lord Raptor: "Who's ruining one of my strings?!"

Killana: "An unknown power...it's calling us out."

Killara: "Who wants to check it out?"

Lord Raptor: "Tch. Better be worth it."

They began to head out.

...

Rip was already heading to that location without stopping.

Rip: "...Man this bites."

And somewhere along the way, Dregar and his colleagues are almost to that location in their ship.

Punx: "We're almost there

Punx: "We're almost there."

Dregar: "Steady as she goes. If that Revenant is there, then we'll gonna have alot of fun!"