Dad Beat Dad

Vaggie, yawns: "Charlie...?" Doesn't see her except you "Y/N?"

(Y/N): 😴

Vaggie: "Y/N."

(Y/N), tries to sleep: "Dammit! I told you ladies I'm not a machine!"

Vaggie: "Not that, it is time to wake up."

Hearing that, you decided to get up and get started on your day.

(Y/N): "Where's Charlie?"

Vaggie: "That's what I want to know."

Both of you got up and dressed while heading to where Charlie, who is trying to find way to prevent the next extermination.

Angel Dust: "Yikes

Angel Dust: "Yikes."

(Y/N): "Hey Charlie."

Vaggie: "You okay, sweetie?"

Charlie: "Nope! No! Not really! Coming up with new plans to keep the hotel WORKING! Trust Falls! Sharing our feelings! We only have couple more months before come!" Insane laughter

Vaggie: "Maybe we should-"

Charlie: "No!"

Vaggie: "Ask-"

Charlie: "Don't say it!"

Vaggie: "Your dad. Charlie, I know you don't want to but we need every advantage we can get."

Charlie: "He would likely have every demon go to war which could mean an all-out war!" 💡 "That's it!"

(Y/N): "Is it go to war or..."

Charlie: "Or have a meeting in Heaven!"

(Y/N): "Didn't we tried that?"

Charlie: "Yeah, with Adam...he is an ASSHOLE. But he isn't in charge in all of Heaven. We can go to the top! Surely there are some Angels who will listen."

Husk, nudges you: "Didn't she have 'Daddy Issues'?"

(Y/N): "Something like that."

Suddenly Lucifer appears

Lucifer: "Yoohoo!~"

Charlie: "Dad?!"

Lucifer: "Thought I check up on you. Your mom is busy in case your wondering!"

Charlie: "Okay! Good to know! May I please ask for a favor? It is about going to Heaven and-"

Lucifer: "Whoa! That may be a tall favor! I mean you lost your chance after your previous meeting with Adam-"

Charlie: "I KNOW dad! But I want to meet with the other Angels other than him!"

Lucifer: "Oh fine. But I'd like to have a word with Y/N."