Mingling

Normal POV

Meanwhile, Angel Dust showed Cherri Bomb a little tour around the hotel and as they chat, Cherri tells him about how you slaughtered a couple of Exterminators. This made Dust super horny.

Angel Dust: "Oh God!~ Such ferocity in a man! If he weren't straight I'd have him pinned on my bed!"

Cherri Bomb: "Me too!"

Angel Dust: "Huh?"

Cherri Bomb: Nothing?

Angel Dust: "Cherri if you got the hots for him, then cool I won't stop you. Just take pics of him when you guys are banging."

Cherri Bomb: "Deal. Still I'm shocked that (Y/N) fucking killed those smily ass trash with wings. If he can pulled that off then maybe he can kill that-"

Angel Dust: "Pompous abusive ex of mine? Yeah that will make me happy. No bullshit."

???: "Really?"

This made the 2 jumped seeing you.

Cherri Bomb: "Killer!"

Angel Dust: "How long were you listening?"

(Y/N): "More than enough. This 'Pompous abusive ex' of yours got my blood boiled. Care to tell me who he is so one day, I'll put him down, or at least let you guys do the honors?"

Cherri and Dust looked at each other for a few minutes or so and decided to tell him.

Angel Dust: "Alright handsome let us explain to you in a different way."

(Y/N): "Such as?"

Cherri Bomb: "Like this."

Song:

After hearing that, sympathy started to grow in you. Valentino, the most abusive Overlord in Hell. Taking most of his employees earnings while harming them even doing a good job. This you filled with enough sadistic rage to go over there and kill this sunovabitch but not now. He needs to get strong enough to be able of pulling that off.

Angel Dust: "...And there you have it."

(Y/N): "I see. Come here for a sec, Dust."

The pornstar came to him and when he did...you HUGGED him but it was short lived.

(Y/N): "Someday...I will kill him. You got my word on that. See ya guys later."

You walked out into the bar to sit down and think. Thats when Husker saw you.

Husker: "What's the matter with you?"

(Y/N): "Nothing to worry about. Where's Charlie, Vaggie and Niffty?"

Husker: "The first two went off somewhere and Niff's cleaning the rooms in the back."

(Y/N): "Okay. Say Husk, what you think of Alastor? You two know each other right?"

Husker: "Him? He's an asshole! Comedy-loving mad man who likes to grind my gears and calls me for some jobs that're unpronounced!"

(Y/N): "I take it he screws you around?"

Husker: "You have no idea. Even though he kept his word at the end of a deal, he always likes to crack fucking jokes!"

(Y/N): "Oh I'm sure he cares about you in his own way."

Husker: "How would you know?"

(Y/N): "Intuition if I'm being honest."

Husker: "Keep ya damn honesty (Y/N), I don't need it." He looks at you with a cocked eyebrow.

(Y/N): "Then WHAT do you need, Husker?"

Husker: "Peace in mind...and I been having that alot recently."

(Y/N): "I'll leave you to it while taking a stroll." You got up and head out. "Later."

Husker: "Later."