Side-Short Story #6

Twas the night before Christmas, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse...well maybe a few are still stirring up trouble or something. Not on the Living, but in Hell?

Things are different. Demons drinking while getting killed because of the ruckus, singing Christmas songs--explicitly speaking--and in every missle-toe, sex is always involve. Why? Simple really, it's Christmas. Even in the Underworld, Sinners need SOME Holiday cheer.

Of course in the Happy Hotel, it was quiet. Everyone is sleeping. All but you, who is getting in after washing your face from getting kissed under the missile-toe. Mostly by Angel Dust. But before you get all tucked in bed...

THWUMP!

(Y/N): "Huh?"

You said.

(Y/N): "Doesn't sound like a damn mouse."

You sprang into action and headed to the roof through the window. Once arriving there, you saw a Sinner trying to sneak into the Hotel. You did the usual. Kill the intruder. But something was different. Before delivering the final blow, you looked inside the sack and sees nothing but gifts. And what else?

This Sinner isn't pure evil.

What the fuck is going on?

Later

After learning that this demon is a new Krampus who serves as the Santa Claus who gives presents to the 'lesser evil' of Hell, you gave him cookie-shaped hearts--with some of them shaped as a man's anatomy--and a homemade eggnog milkshake as an apology for the beating. Once he scoffs it down, the Krampus, who's name is Jack, slowly got up and said:

Jack: "Y/N, I am pissed off! I know you killed the last Krampus which there's no love lost between us

Jack: "Y/N, I am pissed off! I know you killed the last Krampus which there's no love lost between us. But c'mon man it's Christmas. You worked in a hotel that rehabilitate Sinners while killing the irredeemable, and I bring presents to such while frightening the naughty pricks of the Living. But now I am in pain because of your excessive force! So now it's up to you to spread the more-or-less good in this hour of need."

(Y/N): "Seriously? Look Jack I maybe a Horseman but I can't deliver all the presents before the final hour."

Jack: "That's why I am giving you my powers until the deed is done."

With that said, Jack bestow all his power onto you as you can feel this surge of unbelievable power of Holiday with the list of the ones who deserves presents.

Jack: "There, you are a Krampus now so get your ass out there and deliver those presents!"

You endeavor the quest of giving out presents. The first one of the list is Cherri Bomb. Her house is littered with bombs but you didn't set one off whilst carefully placing her present, a punkish jacket, next to her. The next ones are IMPs. Since most of their targets were black-hearted so it's fair. In both Blitzø and Loona's place whom they are sleeping, you placed their gifts, a book about riding horse lessons along with a medicine for the Hellhound's sex-disease, individually next to them. For Moxxie and Millie? A new sitar and a battle-axe. Next stop was the Gotia family residence. Your gifts for Stolas was a new menacing--if not expensive--fancy suit and for Octavia, a new album of FYD. You traveled to all the 7 circles of Hell to deliver presents. Matching/giving them their specific gifts. From the Rings of Pride to all the way down to Sloth.