🐺 Wolf - Part 6 [M]

Bit smutty, you lucky sods. Quite roughly edited but still, Enjoy 😛

I had gone to bed as soon as the patrol got in, I was in wolf form, spread out by the fire with my fur heating comfortingly. Unfortunately I was alone, Dec was spending some time with Martin again today and my presence just agitated the wolf.

As a result, I spent my evening pouting in our joint-room, wishing for my mate to return so he could be wrapped up in my arms again.

Of course I had the option to just sleep whilst he was gone, but I didn't want to close my eyes without my Luna with me so instead, I waited lazily on the fur rug, my head resting on my thick paws.

My wolf's jet black ears perked up and twisted in attention as soon as they picked up on the gentle sound of two bare feet padding through the corridor. Getting louder and louder. My nose twitched in delight, taking in every flavour of the smaller man's scent as he wandered into our room.

Despite not really having the energy, I shifted my head so I could look up at the pretty boy stood in the doorway with a loving smile gracing his lips.

I gazed at him dreamily through hooded canine eyes and the older man giggled, walking along on his two feet before kneeling down by my large head.

Like an owner to a beloved pet, Declan's small hand reached out and shifted through my wolfs nightshade fur affectionately. He cooed a little when a meek purr escape me and I closed my eyes in satisfaction.

This is what I'd been waiting for, a little attention.

"How was your day baby?" Declan asked, his fingers scrubbing behind my ear and causing my tongue to flop out of my mouth happily as I panted

'Better now you're back.' I replied, trying to be smooth despite how my Wolf just wanted to whimper needily for more attention. The animal twisted a bit to reveal his belly to rubs.

Dec giggled and leaned down to kiss my temple, nuzzling his nose into my fur, "What happened to my big bad alpha?"

I chuckled at the question, and finally found the motivation to move from my comfortable spot on the floor, Declan stayed knelt and once I'd stood up onto four legs, I was towering over his small human form.

'Uhm good question. You really wanna know?' A wolffish smirk had my teeth flashing to my beautiful mate who grinned and buried his hands in my mane.

Declan bit his lip and nodded, letting my wolf use his long snout to tip the smaller man's body backwards until he was laid out beneath the large, black, animal form.

'Well I heard he fell in love with the most beautiful beta in the world and became enchanted under his spell.'

Dec giggled at my words and flushed red all the way to the tips of his ears, his hands still ran through my fur, over my chest and up around my neck.

"Well I heard there was no spell, and that the Alpha was just a big softie all along." When I bowed my head to muzzle Dec's neck, he stole a kiss on my nose before continuing with love glimmering in his eyes, "I heard that everyone thought he was a grumpy old sod until they got to know him."

I laughed to myself at his cheekiness whilst my Wolf nudged him playfully, 'Fine maybe he was a little grumpy— only before he got to know you though."

Slowly, and with the grace of a thousand practices, I shifted from my giant wolf body, losing all my fur in the process until I was just a naked man laying on top of my half naked mate. It would have been weird a year ago, but me and Dec were used to each other's human forms by now, he didn't even bat an eyelid besides the cheeky look he took of my body.