💜 The cleaner, the whore and the reverse cowgirl [M]

Just a Little smutty one shot for you.

It's short and I haven't reread it so I'm sorry for any mistakes or inconsistencies. Just sort of came to me on a long car ride 😂

Enjoy....

"One more room to go. Room 505- the High baller suite, the customer's requested a full sheet change."

"I've done my lot for the day Benny can you do this last one?"

"Sorry mate, the footies on tonight Im meeting this girl down the pub."

"I know. It's Newcastle playing. Come on man I covered for you last week."

"Awe please Ant? I'll owe you double time! This girl is the one I swear, I don't wanna mess this up with her.... You need the money right?"

I glared to the side and let out my anger in one slow breath. "Fine. Fuck off out of here I'll do it. You do my Sunday shift though."

"Deal!" Benny grinned, slapping my back, "Thanks man see ya tomorrow!"

I rolled my eyes and grunted an inaudible reply whilst pushing my cart towards the lift. Room 505 was the penthouse suite. I needed to take a special key to get up there.

It was nearing midday, but I'd been up since 3am cleaning the lobby and empty rooms ready for the day. My pet hate was when someone randomly requested an urgent room clean right at the end of my shift, like couldn't it wait? Seriously the nerve of some people.

I entered the penthouse in a bad mood but it didn't usually matter, no one wanted to be around while the cleaner worked, they always left to go to the bar or restaurant until the job was done. That was the way it should be anyway.

Occasionally however, especially in the expensive suites like this one, there would be someone left. Usually tucked in the sheets, fast asleep from a hard nights work. Today was one of those special days, glancing over at the king sized mattress there was a clear tufted of brown hair pressing against the pillows. 

A Whore, nothing that new.

Only this one looked to be a male. Interesting I thought, I'd have to sneak onto the booking system to see who occupied this room, perhaps it was a married celebrity with a dirty little secret or a closeted politician trying to let out some sexual frustration. I was very curious to find out who the small man belonged to.

I tried to be as quiet as possible as I moved through the bedroom. My issue was I needed to clean the sheets and the very pretty looking prostitute was busy sleeping in those very sheets. He was too cute as he slept, I didn't want to wake him. So I got to work on the kitchen, doing the dishes and hoping he'd wake up of his own accord soon.

Whether he woke up naturally or from the clanging of plates in the dishwasher, it was unclear but I was alerted to his consciousness by a loud, sleepy yawn. I turned awkwardly, looking at the cute man who let his stretched arms drop back onto the bed with a pout, looking at me.

He tilted his head curiously, "Hi."

I frowned and nodded, "Good morning, Sir. Im sorry. I was just finishing up here."

He giggled, I'm not sure whether it was at my formal voice or the fact I called him sir. Perhaps it was something he wasn't used to in his line of work.

"Don't you need to change the sheets?" He asked and stood up. Completely naked.

I flushed a dark shade of red and turned away, the brown haired man seemed to think that was funny too, he walked towards me while I kept my eyes stuck to the floor.