❤️ Nurse x Paramedic

Just had the idea inspired by nice eyes cause I can't get the thought of Ant in Para uniform out of my head so this is a hospital romance where Dec is a nurse and Ant is the new sexy paramedic. It's a nice short one so please Enjoy 😁

"Um look at that sexy hunk of man meat."

"Uhum I love a man in uniform."

"Mrs Parsons is free to go home but she'll be staying a few minutes till the anaesthetic kicks in." Declan mumbled over the pen in his mouth whilst he tucked away a couple of files in the filing cupboard and slid another into Stephens inbox. "Oh and Dr Cowell has requested Mr Smith's paperwork so if you could find that for me that would be -" the small Geordie frowned as he looked up to his two colleagues who were not listening and worst of all practically drooling over the receptionists desk.

"Urg... Earth ta Stephen?!"

"Huh?! Wha-... oh hey Dec." Stephen sighed, holding a hand over his rapidly beating heart before settling back next to David to stare at the emergency entrance of the hospital.

"Whatcha looking at?" The sandy-brown haired nurse asked, walking round behind the desk to join the two other men.

"New Paramedic starting today, transferred from Freeman Hospital."

"Yup and he is fit." Stephen added and Dec rolled his eyes, before looking forward to see the poor man who had unknowingly become the target of his two friends perverted eyes.

"Don't scare him off too soon ey? And where is this eye candy youse are talking about... I don't see 'em."

"He's getting the patient, he'll be back in a moment. You'll like him Dec; tall, dark haired and handsome, not to mention a body to die for."

David hummed in agreement, "Good ass too." Dec laughed and shook his head with the knowledge the guy was probably no where near as perfect as described. Suddenly Stephen was whacking the small Geordie's arm and bouncing excitedly in his office chair. "Oh my god there he is! There he is!"

Dec's attention turned to the entrance and he spluttered on the air he was breathing. "holy gorgeous guy on a biscuit." The nurse breathed, his mouth falling open as his eyes set upon a dark haired man with smooth, tanned skin and an athletic figure that was hugged tightly by the green para-shirt and matching cargo pants.

He watched, completely enthralled by the tall man as the stranger focused his everything on the patient on the bed while wheeling him into the A&E room. Dec's eyes wandered over the taller man's face, the way his brow furrowed in concentration but his eyes stayed calm and collected, easily putting the patient at ease.

Dec's brain was rendered useless as he took in the new man's figure. He was hot and he was coming towards them! Stephen sat up a little straighter, David gave a seductive smile and batted his eyelids while the small nurse just gaped at the tall man.

The paramedic looked at the three in confusion before turning to the short man with sandy brown hair and big green eyes who he was guessing to be a nurse judging by his baby blue scrubs. "Uh... yeah sorry I'm new here... um... I was told someone would have some paper work for me and schedule a nurse to tend to the patients care." The dark haired man said becoming uncomfortable with the other two men's lustful gazes.

Dec snapped out of his day dream, forcing himself to ignore the deep husky baritone voice and just focus on the dark haired man's words and the patient.