❤️ Don't Pet the Professor [M]

Am I the only one who LOVES Dec's hair with the blonde top?! Seriously suits him 😂

This story is almost 10,000 words!! Super long one but hopefully you enjoy, I had the plan in my draft for ages and just never managed to get it done until now. Enjoy ❤️

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick—

"Dude why is your watch so loud?!"

Ant shot an infuriated glare at his best friend and sat back into his uncomfortable lecture seat. "Why are you so fucking annoying?" The young lad grumbled in retort, returning his gaze to the cute lecturer in front of him.

Watching the professors thin hips and firm ass. Ant fiddled with his pen and tilted his head as the short lecturer reached up to scribble something on the board, absently wondering if it was weights or CrossFit that made that petite little body so damn perfect.

"She's hot ain't she?"

Once again Anthony was a little disgruntled to have his attention pulled away from his little fantasy and flickered his eyes over at his friend who was smirking.

"Who?"

"The girl you've been eyeing up all lecture."

"Oh right. Yeah." Ants eyes fell to the blonde sat on the front row behind professor Donnelly. As though feeling eyes on her, the young lass turned and their gazes met for just a second before she was blushing and turning away.

"Think she's into you man. You gonna ask her out?"

"Not if I can help it."

"You gonna sleep with her then?" Ant watched his friend wriggle his brows and rolled his eyes, looking back to the front where Donnelly was finishing up the lecture.

"— please don't leave the homework to the last minute as I will not be answering one hundred and fifty emails at 11pm on a Sunday night. I have a life. Thankyou very much." Everyone was already moving and Anthony sighed, tucking the only thing he brought to class, his pen, behind his ear and following his mates down the stairs.

As he walked past he couldn't help but quickly shift through his hair, trying to act natural in hopes that maybe his crush would actually notice him for once. Despite knowing it was pointless, Anthony always tried. Professor Donnelly had loads of students, it was unlikely he even knew Ant was in his class let alone his name.

"Hey Ant!"

Having been shuffling through the door with his head down, Ant was both surprised and irritated at hearing his name. He was an introvert, he liked being left alone, for some reason that just attracted even more unwanted attention.

"Oh hi Lisa." The dark haired boy mumbled, stepping out of the floor of traffic beside the door so they could talk.

"Hi uhm... s-sorry I'm kinda nervous." She laughed, twirling her hair between her fingers and spinning a little on the spot.

"It's fine." It wasn't fine. Anthony really just wanted to go eat his lunch with his friends and spend the entirety of it thinking about his young professor.

"I was just wondering if... that... I dunno you may think this is really weird and awkward I just thought maybe you'd wanna get a drink with me sometime... m-maybe tonight?"

Ant went to groan but caught himself just in time and it only came out as a minute wince. Unfortunately, Lisa had been watching his expression like a hawk and she looked like someone had just told her she'd just failed every class in Uni and would be retaking the year, "I mean you don't have to! I-if you don't want to it's just..." she bit her lip and stepped a little closer. Ant could feel her breasts press just above his stomach and swallowed thickly, stepping back against the wall. "I-I like you and I... think it could be fun."