💛 Stay at Home boyfriend [M]

For AnDrmyOTP 💙💦

First Reader POV, written in about an hour and unedited so fuck knows how this reads.

Enjoy...

You were supposed to be done for today, you had plans set and then Christine of all people only come and ruin it. You're on your commute home, spoon feeding her her job on a call they likely won't pay overtime for. The day had been long and tedious, this was the last thing you needed.

After pulling up in the Driveway, the tyres crunching down on freshly laid gravel, you let out a long sigh, trying to leave the tension of the day behind and put on a smile.

When stepping out of the car, work bag and coffee in hand, you take a look at your phone. Another message from that woman.

You switch off your phone.

That's enough of work. It's Friday, you smile because you know what that means.

A small ball of fluff's sat on the porch waiting for you, flicking its tail but as you approach she turns her behind to you, waving her tail to mock you. You frown, irritated and step inside to a quiet home.

"Dec?" You call, confused, he'd usually have heard the car in the driveway and be waiting. The disappointment of not having your man feels like the cherry on top of a truly shit day.

"Baby I'm home!"

Kicking off your shoes to look after the carpets you hovered the other day since your boyfriend was not that way inclined when it came to chores, you walk socked feet upstairs, figuring he was either playing your video games or in the bath.

You hope for the later, remember last time you'd found your boyfriend resting naked in the tub after coming home from work.

You check the bathroom first but nothing and rubbing your aching temples, loosening your tie, you wonder into the bedroom a smiling lifting to your face at the sweet scene laid out for you.

The Room looks like a Bomb had hit it, the smaller man clearly sought a million ways to entertain himself and had managed to tire himself out, he's laid on top of the duvet covers in just his Pyjama shorts and t-shirt, one leg hiked up and soft pouty lips fluttering with peaceful snores.

Suddenly, all the hard work is worth it. You pull off your tie completely, take off your socks and pull off your trousers, stripping down to boxers and a t-shirt and climb on top of your small geordie boyfriend.

The Little lad moans softly on feeling the weight press gently down on his ass and wakes up with a soft yawn. His eyes twinkle through sleepy eyelids when he sees you're home.

"Uhm morning baby." He giggles lightly.

You roll your eyes. "You mean evening? How long you been asleep baby boy?"

Declan stretches out beneath you and then turns, you fall of his small frame but don't have to wait long for him to wriggle into your arms. "Long enough. I missed youse."

"Uhm i missed you too. So much." You whisper, nose pressing into his hair.

"How was work?"

Immediately you flop back into the sheets. "I don't wanna talk about work."

Declan laughs at your pout and kisses your throat with a smile on his lips. "That Bad huh?"

"Worst day ever."

"Want me to make it better?" Dec leans up to whisper in your ear, his warm breath tickling your neck.

You let out a sigh of relief. This. This is why you work so hard, your hand snakes down to your boyfriends plump ass and give it a firm squeeze as your answer.